Author Topic: We should all be celebrating the collapse of Hillary’s big lie  (Read 463 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

We should all be celebrating the collapse of Hillary’s big lie
NY Post, Mar 24, 2019, Michael Goodwin

Stick a fork in impeachment. It’s dead.

Victory doesn’t get any sweeter for the winners. Or more important for our country.

The results of the probe by special counsel Robert Mueller are a tremendous vindication for President Trump and the many millions of Americans who never doubted his innocence. The findings prove, once and for all time, that he won the 2016 election fair and square.

Let me repeat the point: It is now a fact beyond any doubt whatsoever that Donald Trump is the legitimate 45th president of the United States.

“Hail to the Chief,” this time with feeling.

[...]

Yet Mueller, after conducting the most exhaustive test ever of election integrity, reached this stunning conclusion: “The Special Counsel did not find that any US person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated” with Russians “despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

No American — not a single one — took the Russian bait. And that includes every member of the Trump campaign.

More:  https://nypost.com/2019/03/24/we-should-all-be-celebrating-the-collapse-of-hillarys-big-lie/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: We should all be celebrating the collapse of Hillary’s big lie
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 12:37:54 pm »
FTA:

It is also a given that China, North Korea, Iran and, yes, Russia, have factored into their relations with us the possibility that Trump might not be long for the Oval Office.

We will never know exactly what price America paid for that possibility, but you can be certain it was high, and that the ramifications will not instantly disappear.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 12:52:25 pm »
Boy oh boy, alot of folks really showed their arse this time. Its gonna be fun watching them attempt a recovery.

BTW its really quiet around here today.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 01:13:20 pm by skeeter »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 01:38:59 pm »
Boy oh boy, alot of folks really showed their arse this time. Its gonna be fun watching them attempt a recovery.

BTW its really quiet around here today.

It's hard to be noisy while gloating!  yogi555
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 01:43:17 pm »
Hearing  all the whining and moaning from thousands of libs this morning reminds me of the day after the election when they had a meltdown after losing.
The sound of liberal heads exploding is always a pleasant one.   :pop41:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Opinion
We should all be celebrating the collapse of Hillary’s big lie

By Michael Goodwin

March 24, 2019 | 11:04pm

Stick a fork in impeachment. It’s dead.

Victory doesn’t get any sweeter for the winners. Or more important for our country.

The results of the probe by special counsel Robert Mueller are a tremendous vindication for President Trump and the many millions of Americans who never doubted his innocence. The findings prove, once and for all time, that he won the 2016 election fair and square.

Let me repeat the point: It is now a fact beyond any doubt whatsoever that Donald Trump is the legitimate 45th president of the United States.

“Hail to the Chief,” this time with feeling.

The great news of that settled truth is not limited to Republicans and Trump supporters. Every American can take comfort in this historic reaffirmation of our nation as exceptional, as the shining city on the hill for all mankind.

Think of it this way: Yes, Russians tried to tip a presidential election, especially through hacking into email systems. They even tried to help Trump.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/03/24/we-should-all-be-celebrating-the-collapse-of-hillarys-big-lie/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 12:23:08 am »
Excellent piece by Mr. Goodwin.

He closes with:
Yet as I wrote Sunday, the end of Mueller must not mean the end of investigating what happened in 2016. It was, after all, the Clinton-financed Russian dossier that formed the basis of the FBI investigation launched by the disgraced James Comey that summer.

How did that happen? How did a partisan dirty trick result in an FBI probe of the other party’s presidential candidate?

And how did so much classified information leak, including the names of Trump associates picked up incidentally on wiretaps? Who in the Obama White House broke the law?

These and other questions deserve at least as much scrutiny as Clinton’s false claims. As Trump said Sunday, “This was an illegal takedown that failed. And hopefully, somebody’s going to be looking at the other side.”

I just can't understand why he still calls himself "a democrat".
He sure don't write like one!

Addendum:
All the traditional-minded members of this forum KNEW from the beginning, that the "Mueller investigation" was based on a LIE.
Doncha remember how the ne'ertrumpers here actually FELL FOR the "Russian meme"?
I fart in their general direction!
They can kiss my greasy a##!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 12:26:08 am by Fishrrman »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2019, 01:02:54 am »
Excellent piece by Mr. Goodwin.

He closes with:
Yet as I wrote Sunday, the end of Mueller must not mean the end of investigating what happened in 2016. It was, after all, the Clinton-financed Russian dossier that formed the basis of the FBI investigation launched by the disgraced James Comey that summer.

How did that happen? How did a partisan dirty trick result in an FBI probe of the other party’s presidential candidate?

And how did so much classified information leak, including the names of Trump associates picked up incidentally on wiretaps? Who in the Obama White House broke the law?

These and other questions deserve at least as much scrutiny as Clinton’s false claims. As Trump said Sunday, “This was an illegal takedown that failed. And hopefully, somebody’s going to be looking at the other side.”

I just can't understand why he still calls himself "a democrat".
He sure don't write like one!

Addendum:
All the traditional-minded members of this forum KNEW from the beginning, that the "Mueller investigation" was based on a LIE.
Doncha remember how the ne'ertrumpers here actually FELL FOR the "Russian meme"?
I fart in their general direction!
They can kiss my greasy a##!

@Fishrrman   FTA:

We already know the answer to that.  Susan rice and that skeezy UN Ambassador, WhatsherIRAlovin's name.  Oh yeah...Samantha Power.  "Unmasking" is what it was called.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: