Author Topic: ADAM SCHIFF THREATENS To Subpoena Mueller After Announcement Of End Of Russia Probe  (Read 769 times)

rangerrebew

ADAM SCHIFF THREATENS To Subpoena Mueller After Announcement Of End Of Russia Probe
Mar 22, 2019

Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff claimed Friday that his panel will subpoena Robert Mueller.  Schiff says if more details are required regarding Mueller’s report, he will be “called before the committee”

Schiff called into CNN to speak with political hack and Clintonite Wolf Blitzer. He threatened to keep going with his attempts to continue this scam:

Schiff claimed, “If necessary, we will call Bob Mueller or others before our committee”  He also said he would go after Attorney General Bill Barr to have him testify on the report’s findings.

https://100percentfedup.com/adam-schiff-threatens-to-subpoena-mueller-after-announcement-of-end-of-russia-probe/

rangerrebew

This simply confirms  what I have always felt about Schiff, other than he must be from another planet.  He is an impulsive, irrational, angry lunatic. :taz:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This simply confirms  what I have always felt about Schiff, other than he must be from another planet.  He is an impulsive, irrational, angry lunatic. :taz:

He reminds me of Anthony Wiener.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I say let him subpoena him and let him be subject to Congressional hearings like they did with Comey.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Mueller will probably appear...
... and then take The Fifth...