Author Topic: POTUS Trump Gives Fox News The Cold Shoulder – Calls On OANN Instead…  (Read 1634 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
POTUS Trump Gives Fox News The Cold Shoulder – Calls On OANN Instead…
Posted on March 22, 2019 by DCWhispers   

Fox News is currently in the Trump doghouse due to its temporary ban against the popular Judge Jeanine and the even more recent hiring of 2016 election fraud conspirator (she actually gave debate questions to Hillary Clinton ahead of time)  and former DNC Chair, Donna Brazile.

While walking past Fox News reporter John Roberts, who appeared very eager to field a question, President Trump shook his head and said, “NO” before then going to OANN reporter Emerald Robinson and taking a question from her.

President Trump is clearly putting Fox News on notice.

Message received.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/potus-trump-gives-fox-news-the-cold-shoulder-calls-on-oann-instead/#2zlLBcMa60JAixYy.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rivergirl

No doubt he has a stable of stooges wiling to give him lap dances.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
FOX news is a joke.  Its turning Liberal. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

No doubt he has a stable of stooges wiling to give him lap dances.
---------------------------------------
Thinking positively, at least they're females.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
CNN has Rick Santorum, how much I don't know. Fox has had Juan Williams. I see little wrong with networks trying to be balanced. Fox News already is a lot better than the competition imho. I watched Harris Faulkner yesterday. She does very good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

CNN has Rick Santorum, how much I don't know. Fox has had Juan Williams. I see little wrong with networks trying to be balanced. Fox News already is a lot better than the competition imho. I watched Harris Faulkner yesterday. She does very good.

It took giving up the habbit to realize how not balanced it is.  It really isn't news but mostly opinion.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It took giving up the habbit to realize how not balanced it is.  It really isn't news but mostly opinion.

Agreed.  I'm giving Fox the cold shoulder now too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Donna Brazile adds nothing in the way of balance. 

Offline TomSea

Donna Brazile adds nothing in the way of balance.

And Fox has Marie Harf and I think she's good for the network, giving counter opinions. It's not like they are giving whole shows to these people. They will just be "Fox contributors".

Offline Chosen Daughter

And Fox has Marie Harf and I think she's good for the network, giving counter opinions. It's not like they are giving whole shows to these people. They will just be "Fox contributors".

****sheep****

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
FOX news is a joke.  Its turning Liberal.

Cavuto is on Fox.  That keeps it from being a joke by itself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

****sheep****

They had Hannity and Colmes because one was to the left and one was to the right, then, before that, that show with Pat Buchanan and later, the late great Robert Novak....

I'll bet a dollar to a donut, you don't watch Fox News more than a few hours a week. I don't though, I think most of their lead anchors Or opinion show hosts, Martha MacCallum, Harris Faulkner and the ones we know better, Laura Ingraham, Tucker, and so on, seem pretty conservative.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 09:10:21 pm by TomSea »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
They had Hannity and Colmes because one was to the left and one was to the right, then, before that, that show with Pat Buchanan and later, the late great Robert Novak....

Sorry, Buchanan and Novak were on Crossfire, which was a CNN show.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline conservativevoter

Well, if Cavuto is a joke, what does that make Shep Smith?  Fox may be somewhat conservative, but not nearly enough, IMO!!

:patriot: Bring on Judge Jeannine!  What did she say that would have been so bad or untruthful?  Was it anything like what Omar said?  Omar was yet another dim who got away with it.  Obviously, the dims thought it was okay to play to the LSMs;  always seems to be 'do as I say, not as I do'.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I'll bet a dollar to a donut, you don't watch Fox News more than a few hours a week. I don't though, I think most of their lead anchors Or opinion show hosts, Martha MacCallum, Harris Faulkner and the ones we know better, Laura Ingraham, Tucker, and so on, seem pretty conservative.

I like Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson for the most part.  But even their opinion means nothing in the overpowering push to fill the broadcast with liberal garbage.  Like Geraldo Rivera.

Offline TomSea

Shannon Bream, she's very good too. I couldn't think of her name....

And Fox now has Mark Levin on Sunday nights, Oh, yeah, Gerardo, that was real troubling him being on sometime late Sunday nights, I watched one of those shows covering something, it wasn't that bad.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 09:29:25 pm by TomSea »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I mute the show when she appears...she stood and lied to the America when she was at the State Dept and then Fox hires her.

I only watch The five and Tucker...maybe Laura depending on the guests....I have Fox News on mute most of the day in case there is breaking news..or I am on the Food Network or HGTV...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
HaHaHaHa LOL! The Food Network? What!?
I always wondered who watched that channel...lol
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Hey we all have our cable guilty pleasures....

Mine's the impractical Jokers on True.  IMO, the funniest stuff on cable.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I like to watch people cook...and get new ideas and recipes.
Support the USO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
We cut the cable a few years ago. NO cable TV. None. Nada.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rivergirl

When I heard that Brazil was hired by FNC I commented to hubby that it was going to be a resurrection of Hannity and Colmes.    And that it was...…….not sure how it worked out rating wise but they are desperate to remain relevant to the left.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I like to watch people cook...and get new ideas and recipes.

Yeh, I know. I've watched it now and then too. Just kidding. I consider myself to be a wannabe chef..so.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Yeh, I know. I've watched it now and then too. Just kidding. I consider myself to be a wannabe chef..so.

I've tried the Recipe Channel.   

They give a video but they don't divulge the measurements of ingredients?  WTF?    9999hair out0000
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

The core problem with Brazile isn't that she's on the left.  It's that she's an unethical POS as a journalist, and everyone including FoxNews knows that.  If FoxNews attaches so little importance to journalistic ethics, what other violations of journalistic ethics to they countenance?

To me, it is the professional/moral equivalemt of a judge taking a bribe, being justifiably removed from office, but then being appointed to a difference judgeship.

It is an inexcusable hiring by Fox.