Author Topic: Jason Chaffetz: On Mueller report, hypocritical Dems suddenly embrace transparency they rejected in  (Read 487 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jason Chaffetz: On Mueller report, hypocritical Dems suddenly embrace transparency they rejected in Obama era
By Jason Chaffetz | Fox News

Now that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has finished his report on Russia’s inference in our 2016 presidential election, Democratic congressional leaders have done something remarkable. In a dramatic flip-flop from their embrace of secrecy during the Obama administration, they now say: “Release the full report.”

I never thought I would hear those words cross the lips of the same Democrats who took the polar opposite position when I and other Republicans in Congress made quite reasonable and legitimate requests for information during the term of Democratic President Obama.

Yet on Friday, when Mueller submitted his report to Attorney General William Barr, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., issued a joint statement calling on Barr to release “the full report to the public and its underlying documentation, and reporting to Congress.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jason-chaffetz-on-mueller-report-hypocritical-dems-suddenly-embrace-transparency-they-rejected-in-obama-era
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34