Author Topic: Shep Smith Accuser Says Fox News Host Sexually Attacked Him, Kept Going After He Tried To Push Him O  (Read 523 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A man told his story to Big League Politics about an encounter with Fox News host Shep Smith in 2004 in New York City. The man describes how he woke up with Smith on top of him with his tongue down his throat, how he tried to push the Fox host off him, and how Smith lunged at him three or four more times while continuing to force the unwanted physical encounter....

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-audio-shep-smith-accuser-says-fox-news-host-sexually-attacked-him-kept-going-after-he-tried-to-push-him-off/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

he woke up with Smith on top of him with his tongue down his throat
Ewww.
Hand me some of that popcorn, will you, trg?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

I don't know what to do here...  :shrug:

The story must not be true.
That little faggot coudn't force his way out of a wet paper bag.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Shepard Smith showed up in my home town a few years ago to cover the execution of some famous convict.  Started making a complete ass of himself the second his feet hit the pavement but it didn't last long as our local Texas Ranger, who saw how he was behaving, walked up to him and suggested that he get back in his rental car and get the hell out of there while he was still able.  Last I saw, he was headed back to Houston Intercontinental at a rapid rate.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

I don't know why this makes me laugh...but it does.