Author Topic: Bridget McCain steps in for sister, blasts Trump on Twitter  (Read 1050 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bridget McCain steps in for sister, blasts Trump on Twitter
« on: March 22, 2019, 12:16:34 am »
Bridget McCain steps in for sister, blasts Trump on Twitter
Alexis Egeland, Arizona Republic Published 12:16 p.m. MT March 21, 2019

The late Sen. John McCain's daughter is defending his honor on Twitter again – but this time, it's not Meghan.

Bridget McCain, who was adopted by the McCains from Bangladesh when she was 2, has never spoken publicly about President Donald Trump's attacks on her father. But she tweeted at the president Wednesday night after he said he never liked McCain.

She said that, whether people agreed with her father or not, they should at the very least respect him and his family, reminding the president that it has only been seven months since they buried McCain.

Read more at: https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2019/03/21/bridget-mccain-blasts-donald-trump-twitter-comments-her-dad-sen-john-mccain-meghan/3236214002/

McCain's adopted daughter from Bangladesh, I had no idea of her....

I didn't see this posted here. Maybe elsewhere.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Bridget McCain steps in for sister, blasts Trump on Twitter
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 01:02:03 am »
She's a Big Girl.  You could hide a couple of Meghans behind her.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: