Author Topic: Michael Dukakis rips ‘draft-dodger’ Trump after tank photo joke  (Read 1221 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

News
Michael Dukakis rips ‘draft-dodger’ Trump after tank photo joke

By Mark Moore

March 21, 2019 | 9:52am | Updated

President Trump’s joke about Michael Dukakis tanked with the former Democratic presidential nominee.

Dukakis, who ran against George H.W. Bush, wasn’t happy about Trump mocking him for donning a helmet and riding in a tank during the 1988 campaign.

“I want to get into them but then I remember when a man named Dukakis got into a tank,” Trump said to laughter Wednesday during a visit to a tank factory in Lima, Ohio. “The helmet was bigger than he was. That was not good.”

Dukakis, a professor at Northeastern University, fired back by touting his own military service.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/03/21/michael-dukakis-rips-draft-dodger-trump-after-tank-photo-joke/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Waiting for **** aka EDPC  to weigh in on this. :cool:

@edpc FYI. Loose the horse face AOC avatar.  It is unbecoming of you.  You can do better.  I know you can.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 12:56:02 am by Cyber Liberty »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

News
Michael Dukakis rips ‘draft-dodger’ Trump after tank photo joke

Trump didn't belittle Dukakis' military service.  He made light of his '88 campaign blunder.  Big damn difference.

At 85 Dukaka may be seeing a little dementia if you ask me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Hey, at least Trump WON an election against a member of the incumbent party with lukewarm support. Ahem.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Waiting for **** aka EDPC  to weigh in on this. :cool:

@edpc FYI. Loose the horse face AOC avatar.  It is unbecoming of you.  You can do better.  I know you can.

You should really ask Cohen. He worked for both Dukakis and Trump.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 12:56:50 am by Cyber Liberty »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

You should really ask Cohen. He worked for both Dukakis and Trump.

Just change your avatar.  Don't be an ass hole. You are looking unbecoming.  Unless you are butt buddies with Once-ler.  Then have at it an be a Pric.k

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just change your avatar.  Don't be an ass hole. You are looking unbecoming.  Unless you are butt buddies with Once-ler.  Then have at it an be a Pric.k

Cut it out....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

At 85 Dukaka may be seeing a little dementia if you ask me.

In today's university environment his students will not be able to tell.

Offline Wingnut

Cut it out....

I went to Ryans Stake House tonight.  I have a movement coming.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I hope it's the Second Movement of Bethoven's 9th....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

I hope it's the Second Movement of Bethoven's 9th....

****slapping
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 01:28:48 am by mystery-ak »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Ryans is still in business?  I think the temp of heat lamps were the cause of why many patrons suffered uhhhhhhh.  stomach concerns.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Seems like someone had more liquid than solid sustenance at Ryan’s.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline corbe

It finally occurred to me why @EdJames was asking me about a poll for Ryan's Steakhouse last night.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

It finally occurred to me why @EdJames was asking me about a poll for Ryan's Steakhouse last night.

It happens.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Glad to see the poll!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
It's a good thing for President Tweety that nobody's taken Michael the Carcass seriously for three decades plus.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's a good thing for President Tweety that nobody's taken Michael the Carcass seriously for three decades plus.

But for that they'd have gotten him for sure this time....
I will NOT comply.