Author Topic: CNN Hammers Beto’s ‘White Maleness’ 52 Times In One Day  (Read 805 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Hammers Beto’s ‘White Maleness’ 52 Times In One Day
By Bill D'Agostino | March 15, 2019 4:08 PM EDT

CNN has discovered that Democratic presidential hopeful Robert “Beto” O’Rourke is a white male — and they are not happy about it. The cable network went into race-baiting overdrive following the announcement of O’Rourke’s candidacy, airing hours of feverish handwringing over whether Beto’s “white maleness” rendered him an unacceptable choice for the Democratic Party nominee.

MRC analysts looked at all of CNN’s coverage from March 14 (the first full day after O’Rourke’s announcement) and found 52 instances in which talking heads criticized Beto for being both white and a male. Those cases included only mentions by hosts, analysts, or outside journalists — not politicians or Democratic operatives.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/bill-dagostino/2019/03/15/cnn-hammers-betos-white-maleness-52-times-one-day

rangerrebew

I'll bet ol' Bern doesn't have such a "toxic" condition affecting him.  Beto might as well bail out now, the media is against him. under the bus888

Offline MajorClay

Yikes

Offline goatprairie

In about ten-twenty years time the only acceptable Dem candidates for prez will be "transgendered," black, crippled, dwarves. Even white females will be out of luck.

Offline mountaineer

You mean an Irish guy adopting a fake hispanic nickname can't convince them he isn't just another white guy? What a world.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In about ten-twenty years time the only acceptable Dem candidates for prez will be "transgendered," black, crippled, dwarves. Even white females will be out of luck.
Absolutely. I have said this since the beginning of Obama's anti-White Crusade, when all the super-White, super-old, super-rich, White Liberals jumped onboard. They are so short-sighted and isolated in their own little bubble-world, they were unable to comprehend that they themselves were not immune somehow to their own words.

The Liberals/Democrats were constantly pointing to any Republican declaring them to be old, White, and rich, until they whipped up an anti-White frenzy. And it worked. But then the Democrat base started looking at the Democrats, and suddenly realized that the Democrats too are all old, White, and rich.

Why the Democrats thought that their anti-White campaign would only affect Republicans and not them too, is unknowable. But they did, for whatever reason.

And I agree that in 20 years if this current anti-White, anti-Christian, wave keeps going, there will be none or almost none White politicians in D.C. on either side. And when the White politicians go, then all their White bureaucrats which they appointed/hired will go with them. Then D.C. will become an anti-White entirely minority run institution.

The White politicians as well as the White commentators who are promoting this anti-White frenzy, thinking that they will somehow be immune to their own hate speech, are digging their own graves and they don't even realize it. 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 12:53:36 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

I said back then that Obama poisoned the well because he was racially divisive. In an age of identity politics, whites notice these things.

But, most whites don’t care about one’s shade of skin, they care about “can you do the job without fear or favor?”

America’s first “black” president could not.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
So Robert Francis is not the chosen one.  happy77
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline andy58-in-nh

We white males are only 35% of the U.S. population, so why aren't we considered a minority group?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
We white males are only 35% of the U.S. population, so why aren't we considered a minority group?
Because we're all part of The Patriarchyâ„¢ that controls the world.

I'm being sarcastic, but most proponents of that conspiracy theory aren't.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline andy58-in-nh

I'm being sarcastic, but most proponents of that conspiracy theory aren't.
Damn. Somebody forgot to tell me about the Conspiracy - apparently I've been missing all of our meetings.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Correct. 'The Patriarchy' is the new commie slogan, updated from 'Insidious and nefarious bourgeoisie capitalist pigs.'
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

If it's not "patriarchy," it's "intersectionality," and I still have no idea what that means.  :pondering:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yes but, slowly the Liberals are starting to realize that Democrats are as much a part of The Patriarchyâ„¢ as Republicans are. The extreme mistake the DNC/Democrat leadership is making, is when when radical anarchistic Liberals scream "Burn it all Down!", they are not talking about just Republicans. They are talking about everybody, Democrats included.

Once all these new illegal voters start voting, does anyone really think they are going to keep voting for this gaggle of rich old White multimillionaires which currently control the Democrat Party? Or, will they vote for more AOCs into the Party?

The Democrats are self sabotaging with this policy of pro-illegal/anti-White rhetoric, as they are finding out even now. Remember, AOC said, "I am the boss!" in the face of all the old White fossils in her Party. And she is right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Hopelessly, irredeemably Anglo.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Correct. 'The Patriarchy' is the new commie slogan, updated from 'Insidious and nefarious bourgeoisie capitalist pigs.'

Within said Patriarchy ( heiarchy, ranking) is "Intersectionality," or ranking

--Trans people are highly ranked

--Mere white gays and lesbos just rate mid-pack

--Disabled lesbian "woman of color" ranks high

--Normally abled, heterosexual whites lowest (Normallcy is the worst possible attribute)

The concept is the presence of priviledge, and the absence of priviledges.

Such are the joys of "Identity Policics"

I am quite certain that in some circles, mocking these people and their vocabulary makes you an awful terrible person.

Maybe in the mdern workforce, some will rejoice such an announcement"

"The next hire in this section, must be a disabled lesbian identifying, woman of color, in transition"

"No able-bodied, hegterosexual males need apply"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline goatprairie

If it's not "patriarchy," it's "intersectionality," and I still have no idea what that means.  :pondering:
It just means that everything that irritates libs/leftists is connected somehow. The problems of  radical feminists are some how connected with the problems of  weird sex advocates which are connected with the problems of race-baiting minorities.
And all their problems are caused by Evil Whitey. Basically Evil Old Male Whitey.

Offline goatprairie

Within said Patriarchy ( heiarchy, ranking) is "Intersectionality," or ranking

--Trans people are highly ranked

--Mere white gays and lesbos just rate mid-pack

--Disabled lesbian "woman of color" ranks high

--Normally abled, heterosexual whites lowest (Normallcy is the worst possible attribute)

The concept is the presence of priviledge, and the absence of priviledges.

Such are the joys of "Identity Policics"

I am quite certain that in some circles, mocking these people and their vocabulary makes you an awful terrible person.

Maybe in the mdern workforce, some will rejoice such an announcement"

"The next hire in this section, must be a disabled lesbian identifying, woman of color, in transition"

"No able-bodied, hegterosexual males need apply"
"I am quite certain that in some circles, mocking these people and their vocabulary makes you an awful terrible person."

If people like AOC or Beetle (brain) O'Rourke ever get elected president, look for making fun of selected leftist pet groups to made a major crime.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"CNN Hammers Beto’s ‘White Maleness’ 52 Times In One Day"

Someone's payin' these "news" outlets to badmouth po' Beto.
Who might that be...?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Intersectionality is a BS made up leftist word.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline goatprairie

Intersectionality is a BS made up leftist word.
Every year or so leftists come up with a new buzz word or phrase to confuse issues. I started noticing that "word" about five years ago or more when reading articles at leftist websites.
 Once they start using a new word or phrase,  it quickly passes into their daily jargon. Like "white privilege" leftists can hardly say three words now without mentioning "intersectionality."