Author Topic: Claim: Fox News Host Secretly Worked to Get Jeanine Pirro Suspended ...  (Read 728 times)

Offline mrclose

I don't know if this can be verified but considering the two named hosts ... I have no trouble in believing it!

Claim: Fox News Host Secretly Worked to Get Jeanine Pirro Suspended to Curry Favor With Democrats

A source with intimate knowledge of the situation is claiming two Fox News hosts secretly maneuvered to get Judge Jeanine Pirro suspended over her controversial remarks about Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), with one, Bret Baier, allegedly seeking to curry favor with Democrats to reverse a decision to not allow Fox to host any of the party’s presidential primary debates by getting Fox to suspend Pirro.

The original complaint came from Bret Baier’s team.

Bret saw an opportunity to make Fox News acceptable enough to the left, so he could get himself a job of hosting the Democratic Debates.

Bret instructed one of his producers, Hufsa Kamal, to tweet a condemnation of Judge Jeanine to put pressure on Fox News to suspend her show.

Hufsa Kamal, a producer of Special Report with Bret Baier, has a history of anti-conservative tweets.

Shepard Smith, known as a “never-Trumper”, also played a major role in the Judge’s suspension. “He lobbied 24/7 to suspend her.”

Fox News placed Jerry Andrews, a far-left, anti-conservative  as Executive Producer of Justice with Judge Jeanine to “muzzle Judge Jeanine from speaking the truth.”

Andrews has a long history of anti-conservative, anti-Trump social media activity.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/exclusive-source-claims-fox-news-host-secretly-worked-to-get-jeanine-pirro-suspended-to-curry-favor-with-democrats/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I got Bret Baier all wrong.  I kinda had him figgered out as a nice guy...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Until someone goes on record or an audio tape is produced I'm writing this off as bullsh*t from the same folks who keep trying to get three or four Fox hosts thrown off the air.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Until someone goes on record or an audio tape is produced I'm writing this off as bullsh*t from the same folks who keep trying to get three or four Fox hosts thrown off the air.

Sure, good enough for me too.  If this went down as described there will be an email track I imagine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I agree...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

I thought it was likely an executive decision to take Pirro off so they could influence Dems to give them some debates.  I didn't attach any names to this, just thought there had to be a reason beyond those words she said.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I thought it was likely an executive decision to take Pirro off so they could influence Dems to give them some debates.  I didn't attach any names to this, just thought there had to be a reason beyond those words she said.

I don't much care either, but Fox looks like they're groveling to the Rats.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

Some reflections for the chillun addicted to tee-vee;
* FOX is a platform that will peddle any idea or product.
* The yappers at FOX are as conservative as a cinder block.
* Pirro is a noisy windbag and nothing more.
* Baier is a dreary nobody who is emphatically NOT a conservative.

Offline Applewood

I used to like Pirro before she became a Trump worshiper.  But I've always known that Fox, despite its old slogan, was never "fair and balanced.  In fact, none of these supposed news outlets are.    They all have some kind of agenda which they push relentlessly 24/7, no matter if the programming is "news" or talk.  I used to watch Fox quite a bit, but then I needed to cut my cable bill, so I went for a basic cable package that does not include the talking heads networks.  Have to say my mental health has improved now that I'm no longer constantly exposed to all that preaching.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Right. They are there to sell soap.
Anything else is to get you to hang around through the commercials.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Claim: Fox News Host Secretly Worked to Get Jeanine Pirro Suspended ...
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2019, 03:12:37 pm »
I can see Shemp doing this...but not Baier.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline kidd

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2019, 06:27:34 pm »
Fox News seems to think if the provide enough stories about the flag, interview a few NASCAR drivers and play a lot of country music that they will keep their conservative audience.

But when they hire Donna Brazille, put Jerry Andrews in charge of Judge Pirro's show and Brett Baier colludes with the democrats to gain their favor...all within a week...I would urge my fellow GBR readers to use caution when watching Fox News because things are changing fast.

I recommend One America News network, if you can get it, or Breitbart News on the Sirius XM Patriot station.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2019, 06:36:11 pm »
Fox News seems to think if the provide enough stories about the flag, interview a few NASCAR drivers and play a lot of country music that they will keep their conservative audience.

But when they hire Donna Brazille, put Jerry Andrews in charge of Judge Pirro's show and Brett Baier colludes with the democrats to gain their favor...all within a week...I would urge my fellow GBR readers to use caution when watching Fox News because things are changing fast.

I recommend One America News network, if you can get it, or Breitbart News on the Sirius XM Patriot station.

888high58888
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline rustynail

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2019, 06:44:56 pm »
Been thinking about getting a new pillow.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2019, 07:07:58 pm »

@kidd

We haven’t watched Fox since before the 2016 election, so no worries.  The only TV news we watch is local; we get the rest from Twitter.

No Breitbart, although I did see a funny linked article by that Nolte guy.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 07:10:43 pm »

Fox just added Paul Ryan to their board.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2019, 07:30:22 pm »
I used to like Pirro before she became a Trump worshiper.  But I've always known that Fox, despite its old slogan, was never "fair and balanced.  In fact, none of these supposed news outlets are.    They all have some kind of agenda which they push relentlessly 24/7, no matter if the programming is "news" or talk.  I used to watch Fox quite a bit, but then I needed to cut my cable bill, so I went for a basic cable package that does not include the talking heads networks.  Have to say my mental health has improved now that I'm no longer constantly exposed to all that preaching.
--------------------------------
Eureka!
You have found wisdom!!!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 10:34:38 pm »
Did anyone catch the name of Baier's producer ???

I don't watch Fox, hardly ever.
I don't watch ANY "television news", for that matter.

Seems I read somewhere that a large chunk of Fox's business is muslim-owned.
Gee, do ya think that might have sumthin' to do with it ??