Author Topic: Shocking video shows a group of bikini-clad women having a HUGE fight in Miami during Spring Break  (Read 921 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Shocking video shows a group of bikini-clad women having a HUGE fight in Miami during Spring Break

A wild brawl involving female revelers broke out in South Beach over the weekend
    Video shows scantily clad women pummeling one another in the middle of the road in Miami
    Since the beginning of the Spring Break season, there have been multiple reports of fights in Miami

By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:55 EDT, 18 March 2019 | Updated: 14:18 EDT, 18 March 2019

It's Spring Break in Miami, and fists are flying.

A shocking video has emerged on social media over the weekend showing a colossal brawl involving dozens of scantily-clad women in South Beach.

The cellphone recording, which was uploaded to the video-sharing site FlyHeight.com on Sunday, shows young women dressed in swimsuits and brightly colored beach coverups mercilessly pummeling one another in the middle of the road.

A row of vehicles, including a party bus, repeatedly honk for the brawlers to disperse, but they pay little attention to the din as they continue to wallop one another.

more w/video
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6822477/Shocking-video-shows-group-bikini-clad-women-having-HUGE-fight-Miami-Spring-Break.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Okay ladies and gents.....   The ultimate click bait thead at TBR.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

A CO2 fire extinguisher could have stopped this real quick.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Idiot

Okay ladies and gents.....   The ultimate click bait thead at TBR.   :cool:
Cat fight!  :laugh:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So a normal spring break then?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did LivePD cover this?...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

One comment in the response section sums it up:

The grace. The elegance. The poise.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 09:59:26 pm by skeeter »

Offline Applewood

Some vacation spots in Florida seem to welcome the kids at spring break, but if you talk to most permanent residents or businessmen, they actually don't want the kids there -- because of idiotic behavior like this.   Some businesses actually lose money during this time -- because they have to clean up the mess and fix the damage from rowdy, drunken kids.  Residents complain about how much of their tax dollars go to municipal services, such as the police and emergency personnel having to scrape some  overdosed punk off the street and haul his sorry rump to the hospital.  I remember one Mom and Pop motel in Clearwater Beach which closed down every year during spring break.  Whatever money they could have made in theory from filled motel rooms was offset by how much they had to pay for damage when the kids got out of hand. 

In much of Clearwater Beach, the old cheap motels have been replaced by overpriced lodgings -- designed to make it too expensive for the  lowlifes to vacation there.  Now I guess many of them go to resorts in Mexico and other third-world destinations south of the border.  Good place for them. 

Offline roamer_1

Offline Night Hides Not

The ethnic makeup of the pugilists was oddly absent from the article.   :rolling:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The ethnic makeup of the pugilists was oddly absent from the article.   :rolling:

Yep....   Clicked expecting and hoping for a mud wrestling scene from Stripes. 

Instead....got a typical epsisode of Springer.  :thumbsdown:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

I expect a large number of these women will take their degrees and get jobs with the federal government, such as the Defense Contract Audit Agency, with which I have personal experience. Defense contractors have this agency bamboozled, to put it mildly.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Night Hides wrote:
"The ethnic makeup of the pugilists was oddly absent from the article..."

Yes, obvious after watching only about 30 seconds!

I would not label such behavior from such individuals as being "unexpected"...  ;)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Yep. I figured as much.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Looks like they all chimped out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Where is Frank Cannon when you need him?!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@roamer_1 Some things are best left to the imagination...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sum bitch dun up and stolen LaQeenie's gold teef! Bitch be needin a beatin!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
One comment in the response section sums it up:

The grace. The elegance. The poise.

@skeeter

Not to mention the diction.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jmyrle wrote:
"Where is Frank Cannon when you need him?!"

Yes, wondering where he went.
Bring him back!
His erudite commentary is sorely missed!

Offline Applewood

@Night Hides Not

Does it really need to be said?

I KNOW I am going to get hammer for this,but it was just nigas being nigas.

I won't hammer you, but you should know whites act the same, especially when they are drunk or high. I live in a mixed race ghetto neighborhood and have witnessed such behavior first hand.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I won't hammer you, but you should know whites act the same, especially when they are drunk or high. I live in a mixed race ghetto neighborhood and have witnessed such behavior first hand.

@Applewood

It is no surprise that poor white trash that hangs out with ghetto rats act like ghetto rats. It's how they try to fit in.

Offline verga

A CO2 fire extinguisher could have stopped this real quick.
Or a firehose, I am good with either.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

I have worked in Urban, suburban, and rural school districts for over 23 years. There is one absolute truth that holds constant no matter the location: I would rather break up 10 guy fights than even 1 girl fight.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.