Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Wants to Know Whether DOJ Plotted a ‘Coup’ Against Trump  (Read 159 times)

rangerrebew

Lindsey Graham Wants to Know Whether DOJ Plotted a ‘Coup’ Against Trump

By LifeZette | March 15, 2019 6:14PM

By Connor D. Wolf | March 15, 2019

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) sent out an open letter on Friday requesting documents related to an alleged discussion between senior officials about removing President Donald Trump.

Trump has often found himself at odds with senior federal officials and he is the subject, of course, of a long-running federal investigation.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/lindsey-graham-wants-to-know-whether-doj-plotted-a-coup-against-trump/?utm_campaign=TPINewsletter3182019morning&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 03:33:14 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

IF he actually does follow through, I hope he has a phalanx of guards with him at all times.  There are a lot of skeletons in the congressional closets that can't take the light of day. 0380000

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lindsey Graham Wants to Know Whether DOJ Plotted a ‘Coup’ Against Trump

Coup against the United States government?  Memory serves that penalties for treason include execution.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.