Author Topic: Trump calls Biden 'low I.Q. individual' after verbal slip  (Read 222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump calls Biden 'low I.Q. individual' after verbal slip
« on: March 18, 2019, 02:08:08 pm »
Trump calls Biden 'low I.Q. individual' after verbal slip
By Brett Samuels - 03/18/19 09:23 AM EDT

President Trump on Monday called Joe Biden a "low I.Q. individual" after the former vice president had a slip of the tongue and nearly announced he was running for president in 2020.

"Joe Biden got tongue tied over the weekend when he was unable to properly deliver a very simple line about his decision to run for President," Trump tweeted. "Get used to it, another low I.Q. individual!"

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434506-trump-calls-biden-low-iq-individual-after-verbal-slip
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Trump calls Biden 'low I.Q. individual' after verbal slip
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 02:11:06 pm »
Playing to his base, nothing more...a real fighter...MAGA!!!   :thud:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 02:13:17 pm »
Hilarious.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 02:14:29 pm »
In response, Biden returned fire with the accusation of 'I'm rubber, you are glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you', which triggered the response from the President, 'well, you are a big poopy head'.

Wet willies are sure to follow.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 02:38:30 pm »
Trump and Biden arguing:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 02:46:03 pm »
Hilarious.

Nothing like a POTUS being "presidential".  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 02:53:24 pm »
Nothing like a POTUS being "presidential".  :silly:

The same 'tactics' helped him to win in 2016.  His name calling, his accusations, his numerous tweets and rants won him the presidency.  I don't see it working this time around.  This time he has to add to his base in order to win.  Those same tactics are going to sink him this time around.  The independents and millenials have several candidates to choose from...why would they choose a president who resorts to continued name calling unprovoked??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.