Author Topic: Somali Woman Charged With Terrorizing North Dakota Neighborhood Previously Tied to Human Sex Traffi  (Read 214 times)

rangerrebew

Somali Woman Charged With Terrorizing North Dakota Neighborhood Previously Tied to Human Sex Trafficking Case
By Patrick Poole March 11, 2019

A woman recently charged with making terrorist threats in a small North Dakota town claims she is innocent and being targeted because of her race and religion. But a local news station reports that not only has she been repeatedly charged with crimes in multiple states, she was previously arrested for her connection to a nationwide case of human sex trafficking.

Hawo Osman Ahmed, 26, is charged with a Class C felony of Terrorizing stemming from an incident last November 29 when she confronted three women from her Grand Forks apartment complex with a knife. According to a Grand Forks Police Department affidavit filed in the case, Ahmed said to the women "I'm going to bust all your tires on your car and windows," "Come over here I'm going to cut you," and "I'm going to slice your neck," all while holding the weapon.

In an interview last Thursday with Valley News Live, Ahmed claimed she is being targeted because of her race and religion.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/somali-woman-charged-with-terrorizing-north-dakota-neighborhood-previously-tied-to-human-sex-trafficking-case/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"small North Dakota town"? Grand Forks is the third largest city in the State, only behind Fargo and Bismarck. :shrug:

Send her back to Somalia. She'll feel right at home there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why is she still here?