Author Topic: Netanyahu: Israel in Contact with “Half a Dozen Important Arab and Muslim Countries”  (Read 281 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Netanyahu: Israel in Contact with “Half a Dozen Important Arab and Muslim Countries”

by TheTower.org Staff | 03.15.19 1:44 pm

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a speech Tuesday that the Jewish State is in contact with “half a dozen important Arab and Muslim countries that until recently were hostile to Israel,” The Jerusalem Post reported.

Speaking at the state memorial ceremony for former Prime Minister Levi Eshkol, Israel’s prime minister during the Six Day War, Netanyahu described the rapprochement with the Arab Muslim world as a process of “accelerated normalization,” of which only part is taking place in public.

Netanyahu added that these developments are an “important message for the vision of peace – peace through strength.”

Read more at: http://www.thetower.org/7345-netanyahu-israel-in-contact-with-half-a-dozen-important-arab-and-muslim-countries/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No wonder the leftists in the Israeli government want to get rid of him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan.

Netanyahu went and visited an African country that I'm sure is Muslim majority, Chad or Mali... So that's 5. Their relations with Turkey are frayed currently, I don't think one would include them.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 02:22:51 am by TomSea »