Author Topic: North Dakota: Muslima arrested for threatening people with knife says “I’m being attacked because I  (Read 197 times)

rangerrebew

North Dakota: Muslima arrested for threatening people with knife says “I’m being attacked because I am a Muslim”

Mar 13, 2019 4:00 pm By Robert Spencer 

Always the victim. In Hawo Ahmed’s scenario, Grand Forks police arrested her because she is a Muslim. She didn’t threaten to cut anyone with a knife, they just ran her in because of they are rogue cops seething with “Islamophobia.” This familiar claim increasingly strains credulity. Knowing how skillfully the victim card can be played, authorities are generally extra solicitous and careful in cases involving groups that will eagerly claim victim status and charge them with wrongdoing on virtually any pretext. The Grand Forks police likely only bothered with Hawo Ahmed at all because it was a case of extreme necessity.

An update on this story. “Woman accused of terrorizing says she’s being targeted due to her race and religion,” by Joshua Peguero, Valley News Live, March 7, 2019:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/03/north-dakota-muslima-arrested-for-threatening-people-with-knife-says-im-being-attacked-because-i-am-a-muslim