Author Topic: Exclusive–California Refused 5.6K Requests to Turn over Criminal Illegal Aliens to Federal Officials  (Read 322 times)

rangerrebew

Exclusive–California Refused 5.6K Requests to Turn over Criminal Illegal Aliens to Federal Officials

28 Feb 20196,458

The sanctuary state of California refused 5,600 requests by federal immigration officials over two years to turn over criminal illegal aliens, state data finds.

In an exclusive interview with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Tonight, Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) Executive Director Dale Wilcox revealed that within a 27-month period, the state of California had failed to honor about 5,600 Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainers which are the holds ICE agents file to local jails and police to request that an illegal alien be turned over to them for arrest and deportation.

Of these 5,600 failed ICE detainers, more than 3,400 were lodged against an illegal alien who had been classified “level 1” and “level 2” offenders — meaning that these illegal aliens had been charged with crimes like homicide, kidnapping, sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, drugs, and fraud.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/28/exclusive-california-refused-5-6k-requests-to-turn-over-criminal-illegal-aliens-to-federal-officials/
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:44:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Charges should be filed on every last official who refused!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Charges should be filed on every last official who refused!

They should lose their jobs as well.  Seems that the liberal way of doing things these days is to ignore and refuse to comply with what they don't like.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"California Refused 5.6K Requests to Turn over Criminal Illegal Aliens to Federal Officials"

The time may be coming when it will become necessary for federal agents, backed by federal TROOPS, to march into these buildings and seize such records.

I would cheer at such an occurrence, to FORCE the renegade states to comply with the law.