Author Topic: Minnesota: What is Going on? Somali Gangbangers don’t Shoot Each Other in Winter!  (Read 225 times)

rangerrebew

Minnesota: What is Going on? Somali Gangbangers don’t Shoot Each Other in Winter!
March 6, 2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

Diversity is beautiful alert!

One dead and two injured in Rep. Ilhan Omar’s district in what is believed to be a gang-related shoot out.

After I tell you a bit about the news, I’ll come back to that reference to summer vs. winter shootings in the heart of Little Mogadishu, Minnesota.

Reader Janet sent me a link to the Minneapolis Star Tribune story entitled, ‘East African community reeling from weekend violence, demands solutions’, which neither she nor I can read because it is behind a pay wall.

[Side note: I don’t think these papers will survive once they require subscriptions, there are just too many other places to get the news!]

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/03/06/minnesota-what-is-going-on-somali-gangbangers-dont-shoot-each-other-in-winter/
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 02:49:11 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Blame Global Warming....

(Maybe MS-13)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis