Author Topic: “Camp of the Saints” Invasion on the US-Mexico Border: 97% Increase as 2,714 Invade Every Day  (Read 329 times)

rangerrebew

“Camp of the Saints” Invasion on the US-Mexico Border: 97% Increase as 2,714 Invade Every Day
TNO Staff — March 6, 2019 0 comment

The mass nonwhite invasion of America from Mexico has increased by 97 percent over the previous year, with at least 2,714 invaders crossing the border every day—all from the most violent, low IQ countries in Central America. At least 50 require hospitalization every day, at the US taxpayers’ expense.

A press conference held by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Commissioner Kevin K. McAleenan and United States Border Patrol Chief of Operations Brian Hastings yesterday in Washington D.C. revealed the full extent of the renewed nonwhite invasion of America.

Hastings said that that since October 2018, the beginning of the fiscal year, CBP agents have taken 268,000 “deportable aliens” into custody, a 97 percent increase over the same time period last fiscal year.

â€œHistorically, U.S. Border Patrol have arrested 70 to 90 percent Mexican nationals, where we could apply a consequence to that demographic — we could return them quickly to Mexico,” Hastings said.

“Today, 70 percent of all those we are arresting are from the Northern Triangle — Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras.”

http://newobserveronline.com/camp-of-the-saints-invasion-on-the-us-mexico-border-97-increase-as-2714-invade-every-day/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Perhaps the single most prophetic book of the Twentieth Century:

You don't need to read it, but DO read the plot summary here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

Jean Raspail saw the future for The West:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I think it's wonderful that my tax money goes to provide health care for other people when I can't afford it myself. Grrrrrr, 9999hair out0000

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis