Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: If 1 Million Flooding the Border is not a Crisis, “What the Hell Would Be?”  (Read 296 times)

rangerrebew

Lindsey Graham: If 1 Million Flooding the Border is not a Crisis, “What the Hell Would Be?”

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) just drove a stake through the heart of the Left’s “no crisis” lies about President Trump’s border security national emergency. During an interview with Sean Hannity, Graham confirmed that the U.S. is being “flooded.” He demanded, “If this is not a crisis, what the hell would be?” His remarks were made in the wake of Homeland Defense Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee Wednesday during which she revealed that an estimated 900,000 illegal immigrants were expected to cross our border by the end of this year. Migrants aside, the Left continues to ignore the reality of rampant drug trafficking, human trafficking, and terrorism.
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Here’s more from Breitbart…

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told Sean Hannity on Fox News that the United States is being “flooded” with people coming across the U.S. border with Mexico, and it is indeed a “crisis.”

http://www.con-alerts.com/lindsey-graham-if-1-million-flooding-the-border-is-not-a-crisis-what-the-hell-would-be/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I suppose a crisis would be illegals flooding a border while a "conservative" Senator toys with the idea of declaring people crazy and confiscating the weapons they need to defend their loved ones from the invaders.

No, wait.  That would be more than a "crisis," it would be a catastrophe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

I suppose a crisis would be illegals flooding a border while a "conservative" Senator toys with the idea of declaring people crazy and confiscating the weapons they need to defend their loved ones from the invaders.

No, wait.  That would be more than a "crisis," it would be a catastrophe.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another round of nutless faux conservatives in Congress posturing about solutions and then discussing confiscating private property from people who will d@mn sure need it if they keep this crap up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis