Author Topic: Democrats Omit ‘So Help Me God’ From Swearing-In Oath at House Committee  (Read 322 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Democrats Omit ‘So Help Me God’ From Swearing-In Oath at House Committee
By Zachary Stieber   March 1, 2019

Democrats omitted “so help me God” from the swearing-in of people testifying before a committee on Feb. 28, sparking criticism from a Republican on the committee.

Video footage from the start of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Rights & Liberties shows Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) starting the hearing by asking three people set to testify to be sworn-in.

“Do you swear or affirm under penalty of perjury that the testimony that you’re about to give is true and correct to the best of your knowledge, information, and belief?”

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/democrats-omit-so-help-me-god-from-swearing-in-from-oath-at-house-committee_2821544.html

March 1st article, delete if this was reported, I looked and did not see it.

More unbelievable outrage from the Democrats, communistic garbage.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I look forward to the day that Jesus returns.  Of course we don't know the day or hour, but we know that the world will become increasingly dark.  For believer (and unbelievers disregard this post)we see the world moving in a Godless direction.  The moves to kill babies born live.  To abort children up to the point of birth.  We see the country and world spiraling to a anarchy kind of world where lawlessness is rampant.  I was called on this before but evil exists where God is absent.  I truly believe that.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.