Author Topic: Rio Grande Valley Border Chief: We Have Intercepted Migrants from Bangladesh, Turkey, Romania and C  (Read 452 times)

rangerrebew

Rio Grande Valley Border Chief: We Have Intercepted Migrants from Bangladesh, Turkey, Romania and China

(CNSNews.com) - Rodolfo Karisch, chief of the U.S. Border Patrol’s Rio Grande Valley Sector, told the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Oversight, Management and Accountability on Thursday, that the Border Patrol in his sector has intercepted illegal aliens trying to enter the United States “from 40 different countries, including Bangladesh, Turkey, Romania and China.”

“I want to provide some perspective on the challenges facing our men and women at the Southwest border,” Karisch told the committee in his opening statement. “Though I cannot speak for all of the components of Customs and Border Protection, I can provide a first-hand account of the complex border-security environment and ask for your assistance in helping our frontline men and women.

“In our line of work, Border Patrol agents rarely know exactly who or what they will encounter,” he said.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/rio-grande-valley-border-chief-we-have-intercepted-migrants

Offline RetBobbyMI

Imagine that. A manufactured crisis [sarc]!

But imagine seeing a large SUV pulling into a parking lot of a WalMart or a Kohls and 6 or 7 or 8 people get out, but only one or two go into the store while the others (a mix of nationalities) scatter on foot. Oh btw, the SUV has Mexico plates. Happens quite regularly in and around San Antonio, the nations 7th largest city by population.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Terence P. Jeffrey | March 8, 2019 | 4:41 PM EST

(CNSNews.com) - Rodolfo Karisch, chief of the U.S. Border Patrol’s Rio Grande Valley Sector, told the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Oversight, Management and Accountability on Thursday, that the Border Patrol in his sector has intercepted illegal aliens trying to enter the United States “from 40 different countries, including Bangladesh, Turkey, Romania and China.”

“I want to provide some perspective on the challenges facing our men and women at the Southwest border,” Karisch told the committee in his opening statement. “Though I cannot speak for all of the components of Customs and Border Protection, I can provide a first-hand account of the complex border-security environment and ask for your assistance in helping our frontline men and women.

“In our line of work, Border Patrol agents rarely know exactly who or what they will encounter,” he said.

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/rio-grande-valley-border-chief-we-have-intercepted-migrants
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

No, that can't be. Someone - can't remember who - assured us the story about invading Middle Easterners and Asians was bogus. They're all innocent, struggling Honduran women and children, and that's a fact!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
CLOSE the border to pedestrian and vehicular traffic.

Nobody comes in at previous crossing points.

We should still let people out -- thru one-way gates (like in the subway).

That was easy.