Author Topic: Giuliani says Trump employed Cohen because he felt 'sorry' for him  (Read 319 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Giuliani says Trump employed Cohen because he felt 'sorry' for him

Rudy Giuliani claimed Friday that President Trump kept personal attorney Michael Cohen on board his legal team because he felt “sorry” for him.

“I don’t want to get him angry, I think the president felt sorry for him because he never could quite have the standing of the lawyers,” Giuliani, the former New York city mayor working as a lawyer for Trump, told Hill.TV’s Buck Sexton during an interview with “Rising.”

“All of the important matters would go to other lawyers, so he’d give him things to do that were more in the nature of public relations, but some small legal matters,” he continued.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/433210-giuliani-says-trump-kept-cohen-because-he-felt-sorry-for-him

Didn't he say he hired Amorosa because he felt sorry for her as well?  Does anyone believe this?

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.