Author Topic: Jewish Analyst Doug Schoen: Trump Could Get 40% of Jewish Vote — If Democrat Nominee is Not Pro-Isra  (Read 459 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jewish Analyst Doug Schoen: Trump Could Get 40% of Jewish Vote — If Democrat Nominee is Not Pro-Israel I Will Vote Republican (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft March 8, 2019

Jewish-American political analyst Doug Schoen joined Stuart Varney on Friday to discuss the Democrat Party’s failure to pass a stand-alone resolution condemning anti-Semitism by Rep. Ilhan Omar.

Schoen told Varney and Co. that if Democrats do not nominate a pro-Israel candidate Trump could get up to 40% of the Jewish vote and people like him won’t be voting for the Democrat.

Doug Schoen: “I was ashamed and embarrassed for my party not being able to condemn anti-Semitism outright and say to Rep. Omar you are off the foreign relations committee… Ronald Reagan got as much as 40% of the Jewish vote and I think Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem is positioned to get that number under the right circumstances… You said to me, are you still a Democrat. And I said yes I am and for today I am. But if we get a nominee who is not pro-Israel you will not see people like me voting Democratic.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/jewish-analyst-doug-schoen-trump-could-get-40-of-jewish-vote-if-democrat-nominee-is-not-pro-israel-i-will-vote-republican-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How many Jews are 40%?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
How many Jews are 40%?
Well, Jews make up a little over 2% of the U.S. population, more or less. So 40% would, assuming the vote turnout is nearly the same among Jews and non-Jews, be about 1% of the voting population.

A typical Republican gets about 20-30% of the Jewish vote. So 40% would be a swing of about 1/4 to 1/2 of a percentage point... not much, although in Florida, that might make a difference. A lot of Jews are in New York City, where the electoral votes are locked into the Dems anyway.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's dreaming.  The Rat party has drifted so far away from his works he can't find them with a Spyglass. 

They just forced Joe Biden to apologize or calling Pence "decent."  They completely caved to a militant Moslem, who with AOC are the new de facto Speakers of the House.

He hasn't a clue what's going to happen between the Rats and American Jewry.  I say the Rats lose nothing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 My experience is FL Jews are NY Jews.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, Jews make up a little over 2% of the U.S. population, more or less. So 40% would, assuming the vote turnout is nearly the same among Jews and non-Jews, be about 1% of the voting population.

A typical Republican gets about 20-30% of the Jewish vote. So 40% would be a swing of about 1/4 to 1/2 of a percentage point... not much, although in Florida, that might make a difference. A lot of Jews are in New York City, where the electoral votes are locked into the Dems anyway.

I guess that explains why the dems are letting the anti-semitism run wild.