Author Topic: Dear Jewish Democrats: It's up to you to fight anti-Semitism within your party  (Read 536 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dear Jewish Democrats: It's up to you to fight anti-Semitism within your party
by Philip Klein
 | March 08, 2019 01:00 PM

I have written many times about the normalization of anti-Semitism on the Left and specifically about the recent anti-Semitic statements from Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., and the disgusting excuses for her being pushed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and leading Democratic presidential candidates. This post is not intended to relitigate those issues but to reach out to Jewish Democrats who agree that Omar's statements were anti-Semitic and who have been frustrated and hurt by the response of party leaders.

I want you to know that it's ultimately up to you to take a stand against the festering anti-Semitism in your own ranks. I can write, and likely will write, plenty of articles about the growing anti-Semitism problem within the Democratic Party. But I recognize that, given that I'm a conservative, much of what I write will be dismissed as coming in bad faith. Any change that's going to happen is going to have to happen from within.

I say this as somebody who is no stranger from feeling alienated from a political party. In 2016, faced with the rise of Donald Trump, I publicly de-registered from the Republican Party, and not just in vague terms. I actually went on Fox News during prime time and specifically said, "The Republican Party has chosen to embrace Donald Trump. That’s their prerogative. But this is where I get off the boat. ... I think that he’s exploited and inflamed bigotry and sexism. That’s not the type of conservative message I abide by, which is about limited government, returning power to the states, and focusing on the Constitution."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/dear-jewish-democrats-its-up-to-you-to-fight-anti-semitism-within-your-party
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I read this and feel strongly the same article could have been written to Muslims and what they need to do to reign in the Islamofacists within their ranks.

It is up to them to spot the terrorists and do something about them as they are relatives to some of them and know what they are up to.

To avoid that responsibility they do at their peril.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It doesn't matter what they do. Politicians are only loyal to themselves and money,and the Jews can no longer provide the money or the votes that the Arabs can. Or even the Chinese.

Jewish power and influence is now a thing of the past for all practical purposes. Sure,the DNC will continue to lie to them and suck up to them for as long as there are a few dollars or votes to get,but it will just be an act.

From now on,Jews might as well be white Catholics or white fundies for all the real influence they will have.

BTW,this does not,of course,apply to "situational Jews" like Soros,who are only Jews when they need that hammer to beat someone up with.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I read this and feel strongly the same article could have been written to Muslims and what they need to do to reign in the Islamofacists within their ranks.

It is up to them to spot the terrorists and do something about them as they are relatives to some of them and know what they are up to.

Yeah,and what else is Santa going to bring you for Christmas?

Never let anyone tell you that you aren't a dreamer.

The entire Arab world is a SLAVE WORLD with the sheiks and hangers on at the top controlling ALL the money and power,and it is in THEIR best interest to keep things as they are. They are not about to voluntarily give this up.

And why should they,when they can use some of their oil money to buy western governments to do their bidding for them?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Bizarre. It is a strange world.
The Party of antisemitism is run, funded, and controlled by a Jew. Soros
It is a weird world we live in...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bizarre. It is a strange world.
The Party of antisemitism is run, funded, and controlled by a Jew. Soros
It is a weird world we live in...

@240B

To be fair to him,he is only a Jew when he needs to shut down dissent. It's like a hat he can put on or take off at will.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Dear Jewish Democrats: It's up to you to fight anti-Semitism within your party"

Not much of a chance for that.

I sense that the anti-semitic attacks from the muzzie sisters will intensify in both frequency and rhetoric -- and that the majority of the democrat-communists will do nothing to silence them, perhaps even nodding in approval.

I predict that only a small amount of liberal Jews will "walk away" from the democrat-communist party because of this.

They drank the Kool-Aid a long time ago. They've got democrat-communist tattooed into their political psyche -- almost as if it were tattooed on their arms. It's gonna take more than just talk before they reconsider their allegiances.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I sense that the anti-semitic attacks from the muzzie sisters will intensify in both frequency and rhetoric -- and that the majority of the democrat-communists will do nothing to silence them, perhaps even nodding in approval.

I predict that only a small amount of liberal Jews will "walk away" from the democrat-communist party because of this.

They drank the Kool-Aid a long time ago. They've got democrat-communist tattooed into their political psyche -- almost as if it were tattooed on their arms. It's gonna take more than just talk before they reconsider their allegiances.

@Fishrrman

And there it is. Judaism is their historic religion,but leftism is their religion of choice.

I am also going to say that the few who leave the Dim Party won't suddenly see a burst of light and become conservatives. IF we are lucky,they will join some fringe 3rd Party or just ignore politics. If we are not lucky they will switch registration to the Republican Party while retaining all the same core beliefs they cherished as leftist Dims.