Author Topic: Hawaiian Lawmakers Tell Congress 2nd Amendment Doesn't Protect Gun Ownership  (Read 588 times)

rangerrebew

Hawaiian Lawmakers Tell Congress 2nd Amendment Doesn't Protect Gun Ownership
Sandy Malone

Hawaiian legislators voted Tuesday to ask the U.S. Congress to repeal, or amend, the Second Amendment.

Honolulu, HI – Hawaiian lawmakers voted on Tuesday to urge the U.S. Congress that the 2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee the right for individuals to own guns, and that they should repeal, or seriously change, the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

The resolution was sponsored by State Senator Stanley Chang, a freshman whose claim to fame is having beaten the last Republican to hold a seat in the Hawaii State Senate, according to Guns.com.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/hawaiian-lawmakers-tell-congress-2nd-amendment-doesn-t-protect-gun-ownership-VCkRS_9KCkq7RewdBVXLBw/
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 06:48:35 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Liberals head back to the Articles of Confederation. ****slapping

Offline libertybele

I would think and hope that the Heller decision would hold precedent.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would think and hope that the Heller decision would hold precedent.

According to our resident legal scholar, Heller won't hold dick because Congress did not pass a Statute to assure the language of the US Constitution.  Statutes are higher up the legal ladder than mere Constitutional Amendments.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Give Hawaii back to the native Hawaiians.

I'm serious.
Keep Pearl and some territory around it.

Jettison the rest.

Offline libertybele

Give Hawaii back to the native Hawaiians.

I'm serious.
Keep Pearl and some territory around it.

Jettison the rest.

CA and NY can go too.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.