Author Topic: President Trump’s Political Survival Is In Jeopardy As Another Major Scandal Hits Him  (Read 727 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
President Trump’s Political Survival Is In Jeopardy As Another Major Scandal Hits Him

Posted at 1:40 pm on March 6, 2019 by streiff

It isn’t enough that the Trump administration is dealing with Mueller’s vendetta,  beset by Democrat partisans operating out of the US Attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York, harassed by Fat Jerry Nadler’s nascent impeachment inquiry, leaked to death by “Shifty” Schiff, and blocked from carrying out even the most mundane executive functions by a weaponized judiciary. Nope. They had to get hit by another major scandal.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/03/06/president-trumps-political-survival-jeopardy-another-major-scandal-hits/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

In 2011, days after Donald Trump challenged President Barack Obama to “show his records” to prove that he hadn’t been a “terrible student,” the headmaster at New York Military Academy got an order from his boss: Find Trump’s academic records and help bury them.

The superintendent of the private school “came to me in a panic because he had been accosted by prominent, wealthy alumni of the school who were Mr. Trump’s friends” and who wanted to keep his records secret, recalled Evan Jones, the headmaster at the time. “He said, ‘You need to go grab that record and deliver it to me because I need to deliver it to them.’ ”

The superintendent, Jeffrey Coverdale, confirmed Monday that members of the school’s board of trustees initially wanted him to hand over President Trump’s records to them, but Coverdale said he refused.

OH brother...this is it?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
OH brother...this is it?

yogi555\

If they were trying to hide that he wasn't smarter than the average bear I already figured it out.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 02:26:21 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

OH brother...this is it?
Fake news!!!  The President of the United States Donald J. Trump told us "I've also heard I was first in my class at the Wharton School of Finance."  Who are you going to believe?  The Fake News or the erudite President?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

President Trump’s Political Survival Is In Jeopardy As Another Major Scandal Hits Him

Posted at 1:40 pm on March 6, 2019 by streiff

It isn’t enough that the Trump administration is dealing with Mueller’s vendettabeset by Democrat partisans operating out of the US Attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York, harassed by Fat Jerry Nadler’s nascent impeachment inquiry, leaked to death by “Shifty” Schiff, and blocked from carrying out even the most mundane executive functions by a weaponized judiciary. Nope. They had to get hit by another major scandal.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/03/06/president-trumps-political-survival-jeopardy-another-major-scandal-hits/

Journalism, RIP
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
OH brother...this is it?
well, compared to all that Russian Collusion, this is MAJOR!

(Yes, that was sarcasm)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They got 'im now!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They got 'im now!

"I hope you know this will go down on your permanent record."

-Headmaster, New York Military Academy to young Cadette D. J. Trump

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"I hope you know this will go down on your permanent record."

-Headmaster, New York Military Academy to young Cadette D. J. Trump

Oh, yeah? Well, don't get so distressed.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Oh, yeah? Well, don't get so distressed.

Kiss Off! 

:beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Kiss Off! 

:beer:

That reminds me...tapped the second keg last night.  :beer:

I'm looking at some more replacement parts next keg...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

That reminds me...tapped the second keg last night.  :beer:

I'm looking at some more replacement parts next keg...

Moving is hard work.  A person can work up a powerful thirst!

:cool:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Moving is hard work.  A person can work up a powerful thirst!

:cool:

I worked up a powerful thirst just getting the Kegerator to work correctly last night. The good news is I've been able to find all the spare parts I need at Amazon.  I think I need a new faucet and a piece broke off the keg coupler (I was still able to get it to work).  It's a learning process.

I think the liquor store where I buy my kegs is charging too much, so I'm going to shop around a bit.  Will need a fresh CO2 tank next keg.  (First-World Problems)
I will NOT comply.