Author Topic: Transgender Madness  (Read 1203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Transgender Madness
« on: March 07, 2019, 03:53:01 pm »
March 7, 2019
Transgender Madness
By Sally Zelikovsky

Has anyone rationally analyzed the direction we are heading along the gender fluid turnpike?  If we don’t set some guidelines soon, we’ll be cruising headlong into a nasty multi-car pile up.  It might already be too late.

To wit, Josh Rogin’s October 2018 article in the Washington Post “Giselle Donnelly can Finally be Herself” came and went with barely a whimper in the conservative world, even though it recounts the transition of AEI’s national security expert Thomas Donnelly to transwoman Giselle Donnelly.   

Formerly a married man who fathered two children, this conservative scholar led a clandestine life as a woman-wannabee.  After his divorce and five years of gender probing, Donnelly found his peace sharing “national security, wine, gender fluidity, and BDSM” with his new wife, Elizabeth Taylor, a former naval nuclear instructor turned trans beauty consultant. 

A few years ago this would have been fodder for a skit on SNL.  Today, it’s serious stuff.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/transgender_madness.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Transgender Madness
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 03:55:47 pm »
There are exactly two genders!  There are many forms of mental illness!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 03:59:18 pm »
[...] five years of gender probing

Ew.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 04:01:35 pm »
Giselle can tell her children that Dad in a dress and wig is the same rock-guitar-playing-conservative-national-security-expert he was in a suit, but my guess is even grown children see clearly that the emperor is stark-raving naked.
Yep.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

I don't know about mental illness.   We used to call this for what it was - cross-dressing, and a kink.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 04:15:17 pm »
I don't know about mental illness.   We used to call this for what it was - cross-dressing, and a kink.

If it was limited to cross-dressing that would be OK, but it's now surgical augmentation and hormone therapy for children, and calling infants "theybies."  That's not OK, it's child abuse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 04:16:58 pm »
If it was limited to cross-dressing that would be OK, but it's now surgical augmentation and hormone therapy for children, and calling infants "theybies."  That's not OK, it's child abuse.

It's far more than that and it definitely isn't OK!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 04:21:48 pm »
Who is paying for all this hormone therapy and surgical augmentation?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 04:34:47 pm »
This poses the chance to ruin womenss' sports.

I'm with Martina.

Bruce Jenner, should agree with Martina, and say so.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2019, 05:08:27 am »
It's far more than that and it definitely isn't OK!

Damn right it's not OK!

For those that go with surgery there's a 41 pct rate of attempted suicide after the fact.

This whole mess is a huge cash cow for Psychs.

Their ultimate excuse for intervening/selling their disorders is Suicide Prevention, at 41 pct.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 05:09:07 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2019, 02:22:05 pm »
Trans Through A Teacher’s Eyes
By Rod Dreher • March 1, 2019, 5:13 PM
A teacher who reads this blog comments:
    I would be sued and lose my job for what I’m about to reveal here, if my identity were known.

I am a teacher at a very socially liberal arts school in a major American city. I have seen the entire gay marriage fight play out over the decades, from cultural fringe to Supreme Court victory. I have also been watching the transgender revolution in recent years, and it terrifies me. ...

Last year I also had two trans kids–maybe more, since by then it was already not such a big deal to their peers anymore, and they just did their thing. When each year begins, I ask students to fill out an information card so I can get to know them. One of these two answered “What’s something interesting about you?” with “I’m trans!” and the question “What do I need to know about you to help you succeed?” was answered with “I’m super mentally ill.” Like the girl the year before (also a female-to-male trans), this kid ended up being pulled out of our school for her serious mental health needs.

That brings us to this year, where I have several trans students, at various degrees of militancy about it. By far the most serious is a young man who has *fully* transitioned physically to a female, and who also (surprise!) has a host of major mental health problems. This poor young man (and yes, I will aver that he is still a young man) had the same crippling anxiety issues that the other students I’ve mentioned here had, plus verbal tics. ...

Here’s the scariest part: this young man’s mom is an evangelical pastor. He was gay in middle school, then trans, and is now a doped up basket case so dysfunctional that he has to be removed from an incredibly tolerant, liberal school where he was literally celebrated for being a “she.” NONE of these kids have been bullied in any way–many students cheer on what they’re doing. The minority of religious/conservative kids keep their heads down about it. In fact, two years ago, in a class discussion, one Christian boy referred to a trans classmate by the wrong pronoun, and the class immediately tensed up, but he quickly backtracked, “corrected” his mistake, and apologized, saying that he “didn’t want to offend anyone.” All this kabuki theater in the space of three seconds. ...
Read the entire article at The American Conservative

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2019, 04:20:40 pm »

And it is the Charletons who get paid to invent mental illnesses/thought diseases who are in large Responsible for the proliferation of this gender fluidity madness.

It's good for business!

Cha-Ching!

How the hell else do you explain it?

Confused? Not getting along well in school? Would you like to talk with someone who can help you?

These people peddle an ever changing and expanding consensus of which thoughts/behaviors are diseases. (There are no normal/mentally Healthy behaviors simply because those wouldn't be Billable.)

It's an ever metastasizing morass because their drugs, shocks, and collectivist, Seance rooted Non-Science induce confusion and depression.

And the bigger the mess they make, the More Money Congress throws at them (expanding their services/capture numbers).

Whole Industry is Worse than the Democrats. We can at least, plainly See what they do and want. Dems never quit broadcasting.

But the mind disease crowd work their evils under cover of 'Compassion'.

Very few people ever get to see the abysmal numbers of Their Fit Reps/successes returned for dollars invested, or what actually goes on between Psych/Therapist and Patient.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 04:27:12 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2019, 01:24:57 am »
Neither G-d nor reality will be mocked...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2019, 01:35:36 am »
Neither G-d nor reality will be mocked...

There it is.

It literally IS madness - Folks literally confusing their fantasy with reality.
And it goes way further than just this 'gender' thing.
Grown men dressing up like ponies, or furry woodland creatures... Modifying their bodies to look like  any sort of animal, or demonic thing... Even just tatts and piercings - Almost totally unheard  of a generation ago...

For many it goes past stupid and into flat out crazy.

It does them no good at all to encourage their break with reality. Nor the nation at large.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2019, 02:20:04 am »
There it is.i

It literally IS madness - Folks literally confusing their fantasy with reality.
And it goes way further than just this 'gender' thing.
Grown men dressing up like ponies, or furry woodland creatures... Modifying their bodies to look like  any sort of animal, or demonic thing... Even just tatts and piercings - Almost totally unheard  of a generation ago...

For many it goes past stupid and into flat out crazy.

It does them no good at all to encourage their break with reality. Nor the nation at large.

50 years ago it went no farther than tin lunch boxes with either Barbie or Superman on them.

Today the miseducated/ill educated are having phoney horn stubs implanted on their foreheads, as those in their 30s take to wearing buttoned up long sleeve shirts to hide their tattoos to get a job.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 02:20:36 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 03:29:25 am »

Actually, there are three genders -- masculine, feminine and neuter -- gender is a grammatical concept.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2019, 12:32:13 pm »
Actually, there are three genders -- masculine, feminine and neuter -- gender is a grammatical concept.
Indeed. Gender is for learning foreign languages, whether to use un or une, la or el before the noun.
 When you're talking about male and female, those are sexes.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2019, 12:56:55 pm »
My girlfriend wears my tee-shirts to bed. She wears my shirts around the house. She wears my coat, and freezes me out, when she forgets to dress normally for the weather.

All of that. But let me get caught one single time wearing her panties, and all hell breaks loose.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2019, 01:00:59 pm »

All of that. But let me get caught one single time wearing her panties, and all hell breaks loose.

Dear, you need to accessorize more to pull it off.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2019, 01:01:46 pm »
Nobody said life was fair, 240B.  :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2019, 11:57:36 pm »
Gender Dysphoria and Children: An Endocrinologist’s Evaluation of I am Jazz
April 5, 2018
By Michael K. Laidlaw
I Am Jazz contains both false information and very troubling omissions. Children who are experiencing gender dysphoria will likely be harmed by this book, as will children who do not have the condition.
Recently, a group of parents asked me to review the book I Am Jazz to determine whether, from a medical point of view, it is suitable for children to read. They also asked this for the benefit of their school district, given that the topic of childhood gender dysphoria would be discussed at their upcoming school board meeting.

I have read the book I Am Jazz and examined the book’s relationship to childhood gender dysphoria and its implications for adolescence and adulthood. I am a board-certified physician in Rocklin, California specializing in Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism. ...

Inaccuracy #2: According to Jazz, “I have a girl brain but a boy body. This is called transgender. I was born this way!”

The Facts: The “born this way” narrative contradicts known medical facts involving twin studies. Gender identity has been defined as the innate sense that one feels one is male or female (or some combination of the two).

If gender identity is determined only by genes, then we would expect that identical twins would profess having the same gender identity nearly 100 percent of the time. This is not the case. In fact, the largest transexual twin study ever conducted included seventy-four pairs of identical twins. They were studied to determine in how many cases both twins would grow up to identify as transgender. In only twenty-one of the seventy-four pairs (28 percent) did both identical twins identify as transgender. This is consistent with the fact that multiple factors play a role in determining gender identity, including psychological and social factors.  ...

I Am Jazz contains a large number of glaring and very troubling omissions.

Omission #1: The authors fail to mention that Jazz suffers from depression.

At least 70 percent of people with gender dysphoria suffer from mental illness currently or in their lifetime. The most common comorbid mental illnesses include depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and dissociative disorder. Jazz has depression, as he has discussed on the TLC program I Am Jazz.

Sadly, many people who identify as transgender never find out until it is too late that their gender dysphoria is actually closely tied in with a mental health condition. ...
The Public Discourse