Author Topic: Trump still not ready to release ‘devastating’ docs about Democrats  (Read 450 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

News
Trump still not ready to release ‘devastating’ docs about Democrats

By Nikki Schwab

March 6, 2019 | 2:03pm | Updated

WASHINGTON — President Trump still isn’t ready to release the “devastating” documents he said a few months ago he would drop on Democrats if they continued hounding his administration.

“If they play tough, I will do it. And they will see how devastating those pages are,” Trump said during a late November sit-down with The Post.

He said he could declassify FISA warrant applications and other documents from special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted they would expose the FBI, the Justice Department and the Clinton campaign as being in cahoots to set him up.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/03/06/trump-still-not-ready-to-release-devastating-docs-about-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I wouldn't till the Mueller report is finished.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Meldrew

So it's OK to withold "devastating" info against the folks who are trying to overthrow our constitutional republic because it's not helpful to the President at this time.  Got it.

Lock her up!  But only if it's advantageous...

OK fine.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He should probably wait until all those blistering Senate counter investigations are complete. Oh, wait.....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/trump-threatens-senate-investigations-into-democrats-two-can-play-that-game
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.