Author Topic: Rep. Tlaib announces plans to file impeachment resolution against Trump  (Read 582 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Tlaib announces plans to file impeachment resolution against Trump
The Michigan Democrat aims to introduce the resolution in the coming weeks.
Posted Mar 6, 2019 1:11 PM
Ben Peters

Rep. Rashida Tlaib announced plans during a news conference Wednesday to file an impeachment resolution against President Donald Trump.

The Michigan Democrat aims to introduce the resolution in the coming weeks, a staffer told Roll Call. The move will be one of the first official congressional actions concerning impeachment of the president.

“For me, as a member of Congress, it’s so important that I make sure that I check this president ... it’s really important that the president of the United States is investigated,” Tlaib told CNN.

The representative took to Twitter on Wednesday to confirm her announcement, saying “Our democracy must be protected.”

more
http://www.rollcall.com/news/rep-tlaib-announces-plans-to-file-impeachment-resolution-against-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Rep. Rashida Tlaib.  The DEMS sure know how to pick them.   888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Two months in congress and the first thing you do is impeach the president.

Its high comedy.

Online mountaineer

“Our democracy must be protected.”
22222frying pan
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Two months in congress and the first thing you do is impeach the president.

Its high comedy.

Well, her first promise was "we're going to impeach the mother&^%er"

I think we need a wall around Michigan.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Well, her first promise was "we're going to impeach the mother&^%er"

I think we need a wall around Michigan.
More like her district (formerly held by John Conyers)...the Muslim capital of the Detroit area.  Michigan isn't the only state with its share of leftist crackpots.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:04:36 am by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy