Author Topic: Satellite pictures reveal that North Korea has begun the 'rapid rebuilding' of their long-range nucl  (Read 434 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Just days after the collapse of President Trump and Kim Jong Un's second summit in Vietnam, new satellite images have revealed that North Korea is 'rapidly rebuilding' a long-range missile launch site.

The Sohae Launch Facility, which the country uses to launch satellites into orbit and other technologies to aid its intercontinental ballistic missile (ICMB) program, had previously been partly dismantled after the two leader's first meeting last summer.

An engine test site had been taken down, along with a rocket launchpad and a rail-mounted building, which would help transport vehicles to the launchpad.

However two days on from the stalemate in Hanoi, Satellite images captured on March 2 show operations at the once-dormant Sohae sight have resumed full-throttle - with its facilities once again under construction.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6775901/North-Korea-rapidly-rebuilding-long-range-rocket-site-following-collapse-talks-Trump.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Offline edpc

Trump: 'Very disappointed' if North Korea rebuilding missile launch facility

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump did not confirm or deny the reports, which he called “very early.” But he suggested it could throw another wrench in his effort to strike a nuclear agreement with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“I would be very, very disappointed in Chairman Kim,” the president said. “I don’t think I will be but we’ll see what happens.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/432900-trump-very-disappointed-if-north-korea-rebuilding-missile-launch#