Author Topic: MS-13 has taken over El Salvador and now it's everywhere in the US  (Read 731 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MS-13 has taken over El Salvador and now it's everywhere in the US
by Eddie Scarry
 | March 04, 2019 01:18 PM

The full extent of how stupid our policy is on illegal aliens crossing into the country can be found on the front page Monday of the Washington Post.

I’m not sure the paper meant to make that point. But the story headlined “Fearing MS-13, police officers flee El Salvador” did it well enough.

From the article:

“With salaries of $300 to $400 per month, the low-level police officers who make up the majority of the force often have no choice but to live in neighborhoods vulnerable to gangs. And so, in the vast majority of the cases, police officers are killed when they are home from work or are on leave.”

This is the culture, and these are the people dumped into the U.S. by way of our current open border policy.

Border agents in the Rio Grande Valley sector of Texas, where there are more illegal alien apprehensions than anywhere else, send out regular notice that MS-13 gang members are coming into the U.S.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/ms-13-has-taken-over-el-salvador-and-now-its-everywhere-in-the-us
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

Re: MS-13 has taken over El Salvador and now it's everywhere in the US
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 05:21:32 am »
Hello, NeverTrumpers

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 05:26:27 am »
Hello, NeverTrumpers

Still not enough for democrats and some Republicans, to take action.

Paul. Cruz.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 10:10:58 am »
Hello, NeverTrumpers
Give it a rest.

This isn't a Trump issue, it is one of national security, and it has spanned every administration in my lifetime. (I have ten great grandkids).

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 01:37:14 am »
Joe, it IS "a Trump issue".

Because he's the only guy (of all the 2016 presidential candidates) that ran on the proposition to do something about it.
And... he's the almost the only elected government official who at least seemingly remains committed to seeing that through.

For that reason, this IS "a Trump issue".
And it will remain one.
This is the PRIMARY reason that the democrat-communists are so rabid to get rid of him. Because he is actually trying to secure the border, the absolute last thing they want!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 04:05:11 am »
Joe, it IS "a Trump issue".

Because he's the only guy (of all the 2016 presidential candidates) that ran on the proposition to do something about it.
And... he's the almost the only elected government official who at least seemingly remains committed to seeing that through.

For that reason, this IS "a Trump issue".
And it will remain one.
This is the PRIMARY reason that the democrat-communists are so rabid to get rid of him. Because he is actually trying to secure the border, the absolute last thing they want!
Okay, when you put it that way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis