Author Topic: Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol Sector Apprehends Nearly 7,000 Illegal Aliens in One Week  (Read 465 times)

rangerrebew

Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol Sector Apprehends Nearly 7,000 Illegal Aliens in One Week
February 28, 2019

EDINBURG, Texas – Rio Grande Valley (RGV) Sector continues to apprehend large numbers of illegal aliens, averaging nearly 1000 per day.

RGV Sector leads the nation in illegal alien apprehensions, the sector now accounts for nearly 50% of all arrest along the entire Southwest border.

Yesterday, RGV Sector agents arrested more than 1,300 subjects, which marks the second time in two weeks this number has been reached. A majority of these arrests are family units and unaccompanied children from Central and South America, which greatly impact the number of agents available to carry out the border security mission within the RGV Sector.

https://breaking911.com/rio-grande-valley-border-patrol-sector-apprehends-nearly-7000-illegal-aliens-in-one-week/

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I want to hear the "Constitutional" basic for not doing anything.

Sen. Cruz and/or Sen Paul must have splained that, using the "suicide" clause.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I want to hear the "Constitutional" basic for not doing anything.

Sen. Cruz and/or Sen Paul must have splained that, using the "suicide" clause.

That doesn't follow.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Impossible.  I hear daily there is no crisis at the border.  Nothing to see here, just move along folks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No "emergency".
Nope.
Jes' another day at the [wide-open] border.

Time to CLOSE the U.S./Mexico border -- the ENTIRE border.
Then, send in the troops in full-force to establish control.