Author Topic: Trudeau says he was “protecting Canadian jobs” when asked about $30K prostitute bill for Gaddafi  (Read 635 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
During question period earlier today, Conservative MP Michelle Rempel asked Justin Trudeau to comment on a $30,000 payment to acquire “Canadian prostitutes” for Muammar Gaddafi’s son by SNC-Lavalin....

...“Every step of the way we will stand up for Canadian workers, we will stand up for good jobs right across this country,” said Justin Trudeau....

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-says-he-was-protecting-canadian-jobs-when-asked-about-30k-prostitute-bill-for-gaddafi-by-snc-lavalin/?fbclid=IwAR3JZFOmXdXxO247MV4RmOpY_oomKMb95PmR_9hNEIVUkDT74nhHKKHnsho

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I've heard of SNC-Lavalin, I just don't know any details about it.

Offline thackney

I've heard of SNC-Lavalin, I just don't know any details about it.

When SNC-Lavalin was hired for the upgrade project of the Alaskan Pipeline, my company, VECO, was hired to fix and complete the drawings they had created.

We quickly learned that SNC stood for Sorry, Not Complete.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online andy58-in-nh

Justin Trudeau is the Canadian AOC. Or perhaps, she is the American Justin Trudeau. Both may be dumber than a stump, but don't laugh too hard because something stupid this way comes.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

March 4, 2019 3:10 pm
Updated: March 5, 2019 3:43 am
‘I have lost confidence’: Jane Philpott resigns from cabinet over Trudeau’s handling of SNC-Lavalin affair
By Amanda Connolly   National Online Journalist 

Treasury Board President Jane Philpott has resigned from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau‘s cabinet over his handling of the SNC-Lavalin affair.

The Liberal MP for Markham-Stouffville was named to the post of president of the Treasury Board in January 2019 during the same shuffle that removed Jody Wilson-Raybould from the post of attorney general. Her decision marks a stunning blow to the government as it is fighting to pivot from the controversy to promoting its carbon tax promises while the House of Commons is on a two-week break.  ...

“The evidence of efforts by politicians and/or officials to pressure the former attorney general to intervene in the criminal case involving SNC-Lavalin and the evidence as to the content of those efforts have raised serious concerns for me,” she wrote. “Those concerns have been augmented by the views expressed by my constituents and other Canadians.” ... More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

More:
... SNC-Lavalin is facing charges of corruption and fraud for allegedly bribing Libyan officials for over a decade.

If convicted, the company faces a 10-year ban on bidding for lucrative federal contracts and has threatened to move its headquarters out of Montreal.

Trudeau initially called the report by the Globe and Mail “false” but has changed his remarks on the matter multiple times in the month since.

He has since shifted from denying the report itself to asserting that the government was focused on protecting Canadian jobs and has done that in a way that “respects our institutions.”  ...
link
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org