Author Topic: Latin Gang Caught Plotting Terrifying Police Ambush  (Read 332 times)

rangerrebew

Latin Gang Caught Plotting Terrifying Police Ambush
« on: March 03, 2019, 05:47:43 pm »

February 28, 2019
Latin Gang Caught Plotting Terrifying Police Ambush

The nation’s largest police department is warning its officers about an increasing threat from MS-13 gangbangers and saying that they are particularly vulnerable when off-duty. (CBS New York)

CBS2’s Dick Brennan reports that in a bulletin the NYPD put out this alert: “Members of MS-13 are looking to ‘hit’ NYPD police officers, specifically in the Brentwood/Central Islip area as well as possibly Patchogue.”

The bulletin says that the gang members would carry out the attacks on off-duty officers “in order to gain street credibility.”

While the threat has not been substantiated, law enforcement experts say this cannot be taken lightly.

https://youramerica.news/2019/02/28/latin-gang-caught-plotting-terrifying-police-ambush/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Latin Gang Caught Plotting Terrifying Police Ambush
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 10:45:17 pm »
If they ever get brazen enough to try this, I sense that at least some cops are gonna "get brazen" themselves, and retaliate.

... To which I'd have no problem at all, if such matters involve "extra-legal" actions.
(sorry if you don't like that, I don't care!)