Author Topic: New York man pleads guilty to death threats during Kavanaugh confirmation  (Read 342 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Washington Times ›

New York man pleads guilty to death threats during Kavanaugh confirmation
Stephen Dinan February 28, 2019

A New York man pleaded guilty Thursday to making death threats against two senators for supporting Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s confirmation last year.

Ronald DeRisi faces up to 10 years in prison for the threats and agreed to give up two rifles as part of his plea.

Authorities say they recovered more than 10 threatening voicemail messages DeRisi left on the unnamed senators’ office lines in September and October.

In one call in the run-up to hearings and a vote on Justice Kavanaugh, DeRisi suggested he was going to shoot one of the senators over the vote: “It’s a nine millimeter. Side of your [expletive] skull, you scumbag [expletive],” the man said in one message, concluding, “Yeah, Kavanaugh — I don’t think so.”

Another call threatened: “I’m gonna get you.”

Similar threats were left after Justice Kavanaugh was approved by the Senate.

more
https://www.outline.com/SMaMNV
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Here's the kind of story that, with a few key alterations, would totally grab the interest of the mainstream media.

Offline goatprairie

Here's the kind of story that, with a few key alterations, would totally grab the interest of the mainstream media.
Ha, ha, yes. The media will ignore virtually all instances of left wing thuggery to call every instance of some idiot assaulting a leftist pet group member a hate crime.
I was reading a story about hoaxes the other day in lieu of the Smollett hoax. ABC did the story so I thought well, about time.
But all the instances of "hoaxes" in the ABC story were real crimes and not hoaxes.
There's no excusing any person of whatever political stripe when they assault someone whose politics/ideology/religion differ.
But ABC deliberately ignored the great preponderance of hoaxes or fake crimes  committed by leftists/liberals.
And the real crimes they reported were all white people committing crimes against black people.
Even when they try not be biased the liberal media can't help themselves....they're still unbelievably biased.