Author Topic: Pressley (D) Goes Off in Radio Interview: ICE, CBP Are ‘Rogue’ Agencies, Trump Distracts from Real  (Read 508 times)

rangerrebew

Pressley (D) Goes Off in Radio Interview: ICE, CBP Are ‘Rogue’ Agencies, Trump Distracts from Real Emergency of Homelessness
Posted By Jeffrey Cimmino On February 22, 2019 @ 7:20 pm In Politics | No Comments
Ayanna Pressley   

Freshman Democratic Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D., Mass.) called for decreasing funds for the "rogue" Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency (ICE) and U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) during an interview on Boston Public Radio on Friday.

Pressley discussed why she voted against the appropriations bill which reopened the government and allocated funds for a border wall.

"I’m proud to be a Democrat, and honored to be serving in Congress at a time when the country is at such a crossroads, but I had to put a marker down early that if we were going to increase funding to ICE or the CBP, then I couldn’t support it because I think the best predictor of the future is the past, and these are agencies that have proven themselves to be rogue. And I did not want them to be further emboldened by racist policies," Pressley said.

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/politics/pressley-interview-ice-cbp-rogue-agencies-trump-distracts-emergency-homelessness/

rangerrebew

I wonder how many of those homeless are illegals? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Her "rogue" complaint is remarkably evidence-free. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder how many of those homeless are illegals? *****rollingeyes*****
I wonder how much money we could devote to the homeless and mentally ill if the democrats weren't giving it to the illegals hand over fist?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ms. Pressley:

The comments she makes are as one would expect from her.