Author Topic: Pervy rich guys are drawn to sketchy sex spas for ‘clandestine thrill’  (Read 564 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

News
Pervy rich guys are drawn to sketchy sex spas for ‘clandestine thrill’

By Brad Hamilton

February 23, 2019 | 9:16pm

Wealthy powerbrokers like Patriots’ owner Robert Kraft are drawn to sketchy rub-and-tug massage parlors for “the clandestine thrill,” said ex-NYPD sex crimes detective John Savino.

“A lot of it has to do with the danger of it, the excitement of getting away with it,” said the former New York City crime fighter, adding he doubted the 77-year-old Kraft wanted to be caught or expected to be.

“It’s just the ease of the mission being accomplished. There’s no strings attached.”

Savino, who lives in Florida and wrote a textbook for law-enforcement investigators on sex probes, says it’s rare to see parlors keep women captive, as the Orchids of Asia Day Spa allegedly did.

“I haven’t seen a lot of the trafficking,” he said. “My experience is that the women are there because they want to be there.”

But another local lawman, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder disagreed, saying, “These men held the keys to the women’s freedom. They were exploited, kept inside.”

more
https://nypost.com/2019/02/23/pervy-rich-guys-are-drawn-to-sketchy-sex-spas-for-clandestine-thrill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

The accused should cite Jussie, and likewise contend they have untreated sexual addiction disorders.

Seriously.

Their other crime was being Republican donors, apparently. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline QueenCatofAragon

The accused should cite Jussie, and likewise contend they have untreated sexual addiction disorders.

Seriously.

Their other crime was being Republican donors, apparently.

@truth_seeker

I don’t care about Kraft’s politics.  He was aiding and abetting a sex trafficking ring with his sleazy behavior.  I hope we haven’t sunk so far that we try to excuse that.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@truth_seeker

I don’t care about Kraft’s politics.  He was aiding and abetting a sex trafficking ring with his sleazy behavior.  I hope we haven’t sunk so far that we try to excuse that.
Insofar as it is known as the "World's Oldest Profession," I shall contend that law enforcement applies discretion, as to WHICH establishments, with which Johns, to go after FIRST.

If the choice who to bust is political, I do care.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Insofar as it is known as the "World's Oldest Profession," I shall contend that law enforcement applies discretion, as to WHICH establishments, with which Johns, to go after FIRST.

Of all the reasons to hate Robert Kraft, being a Republican ranks very low on that list.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Except the circumstances of the women suggest they’re anything but willing participants in the transaction. When you’re busting up a human trafficking ring, discretion isn’t an option.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.