Author Topic: VIDEO: Woman Charged with Assault After Knocking MAGA Hat Off Man’s Head  (Read 777 times)

rangerrebew

VIDEO: Woman Charged with Assault After Knocking MAGA Hat Off Man’s Head
News Commentary
By Guest Author | February 21, 2019 5:12PM

A man trying to enjoy his meal in a Massachusetts’ Mexican restaurant was assaulted because he was wearing a pro-Trump “Make America Great Again” hat. A woman has been charged with assault and battery after knocking the man’s hat off his head.

The alleged assailant, 41-year-old Rosaine Santos, told police she did it because the man was a “motherf****r” for supporting Donald Trump. The police report also indicates that she demanded the man be barred from eating in the restaurant.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/video-woman-charged-with-assault-after-knocking-maga-hat-off-mans-head/?utm_campaign=TPINewsletter2212019abreaking&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The red hat has almost become like a yellow star
Countdown to Resignation

Offline verga

Could the pendulum be beginning to swing the other way?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Could the pendulum be beginning to swing the other way?

My guess is we will see more "fighting words" justification for violence. The red hat provoked the woman to "vent her frustration". IOW the hat wearer was asking for it.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

The red hat has almost become like a yellow star

The red MAGA hat is America’s take on the “yellow vest” movement.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The red MAGA hat is America’s take on the “yellow vest” movement.

One could make more than a few bucks on the web selling tee-shirts to go along with the hat.

"Juss go ahead...make my day!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

One could make more than a few bucks on the web selling tee-shirts to go along with the hat.

"Juss go ahead...make my day!"

****drummer
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.