Author Topic: Putin to U.S.: I'm ready for another Cuban Missile-style crisis if you want one  (Read 432 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
MOSCOW (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin has said that Russia is militarily ready for a Cuban Missile-style crisis if the United States wanted one, and that his country currently has the edge when it comes to a first nuclear strike.

The Cuban Missile Crisis erupted in 1962 when Moscow responded to a U.S. missile deployment in Turkey by sending ballistic missiles to Cuba, sparking a standoff that brought the world to the brink of nuclear war.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-u-im-ready-another-cuban-missile-crisis-104250060.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

"Where were you, in 62 ??
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

So this Putin, isn’t he the Russian guy that was working behind the scenes with Trump to steal the 2016 election away from Hillary Clinton *wink wink*?

Guess he made a lousy investment in Trump.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So this Putin, isn’t he the Russian guy that was working behind the scenes with Trump to steal the 2016 election away from Hillary Clinton *wink wink*?

Guess he made a lousy investment in Trump.

I still see people on Bookface who are still shopping the "Putin wanted Trump more than Clinton"  BS.  The only root source of that argument is the Steele "dossier."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: