Author Topic: Breaking News>>Jussie Smollett now ‘classified as a suspect’ in a criminal probe following attack cl  (Read 1419 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 5 mins ago
‘Empire’ actor Jussie Smollett now ‘classified as a suspect’ in a criminal probe following attack claims, Chicago police say
Fox News

â€œEmpire” actor Jussie Smollett was “officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation” by authorities on Wednesday for allegedly “filing a false police report” in connection with his attack claims, Chicago police said.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/empire-actor-jussie-smollett-now-classified-as-a-suspect-in-a-criminal-probe-following-attack-claims-chicago-police-say
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online goatprairie

Should he get about five years minimum? Yes. Will he get five years? No. He might get about five months probation and a slap on the wrist. Because a number of similar hoaxes have resulted in the hoaxer getting let off with little or no punishment.
Smollett could have started a race war and gotten people killed. But like virtually all the other hoaxers he won't suffer for his crime. Unfortunately.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Let me be one of the first to predict this guy will not die a natural death.  Definitely not from old age.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

I don't care how much time this guy ends up serving if guilty. I'd be delighted if he just takes down the political careers of Cory Booker and Kamala Harris.

Those two frauds cannot be allowed to quietly slip away from this charade.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I don't care how much time this guy ends up serving if guilty. I'd be delighted if he just takes down the political careers of Cory Booker and Kamala Harris.

Those two frauds cannot be allowed to quietly slip away from this charade.

I hope someone has screen shots of their tweets.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

Some say their involvement with this Smollett clown may amount to more than a few tweets.

These two wanna be presidents had an anti-lynching bill all written up and ready for a vote. Rather coincidental that a semi-high profile actor, with whom Harris had before appeared in public, just happened to turn up at a police station with a rope around his neck.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 11:37:53 pm by skeeter »

Offline goodwithagun

Many people have them, and it’s been well documented on Twitchy.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Some say their involvement with this Smollett clown may amount to more than a few tweets.

These two wanna be presidents had an anti-lynching bill all written up and ready for a vote. Rather coincidental that a semi-high profile actor, with whom Harris had before appeared in public, just happened to turn up at a police station with a rope around his neck.

Wow! I sure hope this blows up in their smug lying faces.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline LadyLiberty

AG Foxx recused herself from the prosecution because she said a relative of Jussie's contacted her and Foxx gave the relative info regarding how to contact investigators.  There is speculation that the relative was Kamala Harris (Jussie's Mom's maiden name is Harris), but that has not been confirmed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

D@mn, I don't even like neckties. I'd be sure to get any rope off my neck, pronto!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I've never watched this show, but when they kill him off,  hope the plot line consists of getting him beat to death by a midget after giving her an STD.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

These two wanna be presidents had an anti-lynching bill all written up and ready for a vote.

About time.  Republicans were pushing anti-lynching bills back in the 1930s.  But FDR's party blocked every one of them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

All these SJWs out there looking to be the next Rosa Parks.

That ship sailed 50 years ago. They fight the ghosts of faded memories, and when those manifestations do not take corporeal form, they manufacture them, incident, perpetrator, and all.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

He stages a charade that is not believable.
Yet this schmuck claims to be an actor???

Online roamer_1

He stages a charade that is not believable.
Yet this schmuck claims to be an actor???

The hilarity of it all is that to the liberal mind, it was deemed credible - and that says more about them than anything else possibly could.

Offline Smokin Joe

The hilarity of it all is that to the liberal mind, it was deemed credible - and that says more about them than anything else possibly could.
It speaks volumes about what they want to be true.

Suppose you based your entire empire on having victims of oppression, but there wasn't any real oppression any more, and no real victims. Then what would you do?

Why, you'd invent some!

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

All these SJWs out there looking to be the next Rosa Parks.

That ship sailed 50 years ago. They fight the ghosts of faded memories, and when those manifestations do not take corporeal form, they manufacture them, incident, perpetrator, and all.

Yup

The left believes that America is 1922 Alabama. However, they are not seeing enough of that to reaffirm that belief. If you read peoples comments regarding the story even on left-leaning publications like the New York Times or Washington Post, they want his head. It’s going to be hard for him to recover from this because he took away something from the left that they desperately want it I need  if you read peoples comments regarding the story, even in left-leaning publications like the New York Times or Washington Post, they want his head. It’s going to be hard for him to recover from this because he took away something from the left that they desperately wanted and needed.  He played with their emotions and played them for fools.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 11:40:33 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

In this whole mess, Jussie Smollett was the smart one. He knew his audience
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

The MSM have no clue of what due diligence is. The slightest vetting of Obama would have disqualified him. Any serious investigation into Hillary would have put her in prison. They dropped the ball on the Covington story and they sure haven't learned their lesson on Smollett. I really hope that the Covington Lawsuits include a settlement clause of public retraction and Smollett spends some time in prison over this. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline kevindavis007

AG Foxx recused herself from the prosecution because she said a relative of Jussie's contacted her and Foxx gave the relative info regarding how to contact investigators.  There is speculation that the relative was Kamala Harris (Jussie's Mom's maiden name is Harris), but that has not been confirmed.

Either way, she did the right thing and recused herself from the case.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

I've never watched this show, but when they kill him off,  hope the plot line consists of getting him beat to death by a midget after giving her an STD.

Well I saw somewhere that he is being written out of the show.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”