Author Topic: Feedback: 63red Safe for iOS and Android  (Read 1318 times)

Offline 63red

• 63red
« on: February 19, 2019, 10:16:39 pm »
We've released 63red Safe for iOS and Android today.  Before we put out the press releases next week, we'd appreciate some feedback from GOP Briefing Room readers, so we can makes changes if needed.

63red Safe is a Yelp-like product, letting you search out local restaurants and businesses, and leave reviews from a conservative perspective.

From the app's description:

Reviews of local restaurant and businesses from a conservative perspective, helping insure you're safe when you shop and eat!

Answer four quick questions about the business, and let fellow conservatives know if it's safe for them:

* Does this business serve persons of every political belief?
* Will this business protect its customers if they are attacked for political reasons?
* Does this business allow legal concealed carry under this state’s laws?
* Does this business avoid politics in its ads and social media postings?

Find great restaurants nearby, and see how expensive, how far away, and best of all, whether they are safe for conservatives!

You can get the apps here:

Apple AppStore:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/63red-safe/id1440624446

Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixtythreered.safe

This is the third in our line of mobile conservative tools, which also includes 63red News and 63red Talk.  In March, we'll be releasing our fourth app, 63red Gather, letting users create events, show themselves as attending an event, and upload videos and photos from those events.  63red Gather will be a great tool for the upcoming election season, with it's rallies.

Any feedback you could provide on 63red Safe would be helpful.  We've scheduled an update for Friday, so get your thoughts in now.

Thanks!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Feedback: 63red Safe for iOS and Android
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 04:30:40 am »
Got it, along with your others.  I like your news aggregator.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 63red

• 63red
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 02:43:58 pm »
Thanks, @Cyber Liberty, and we look forward to any ideas you might have for making the products better.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 09:47:39 pm »
bumping for comments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 01:30:33 am »
Thanks, @Cyber Liberty, and we look forward to any ideas you might have for making the products better.

Do you plan on implementing these on Win10 desktop?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 01:26:56 pm »
I like the PC homepage of news articles... actually not too rough on my eyes... clean... Wish the titles (articles) were a little darker instead of blue.

Being I am not the biggest Trump fan (to the right of him in a conservative Christian slot), I hope the place isn't Trump central and gives some insightful opinions that are fair when deemed balanced reporting. I understand some folks are just hateful towards Trump (Example: stridentconservative.com goes a little far from being balanced) but I like a little nonconformity in my news reads.

I also like when you click an article to read, it opens in a new tab instead of jumping to that page (often I will click closed and have to reload the web page again when it does not open in a new tab). Liberty Daily does that, and one point I really don't like about the site. Whatafinger does open their news in a new tab, but the page is jumbled and hard to read.... I refuse to use Drudge because he will go liberal at times... and links to a lot of liberal sites I rather not give clicks too.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 01:43:59 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....