Author Topic: 37 Celebrities Who Have All Slammed Donald Trump (Lots of tolerant liberal profanity)  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

37 Celebrities Who Have All Slammed Donald Trump

"Support him!? I'd rather chew glass."

By Elizabeth Bacharach   
Oct 20, 2016

Amy Schumer

"My act will change because I’ll need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain, or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s too crazy." — Schumer on BBC’s Newsnight, a little over a month before her recent show in Tampa, where 200 people walked out after she called Trump an "orange, sexual assaulting, fake-college-starting monster." Later Schumer, a survivor of sexual assault, asked the audience, "You know what I love? A famous guy that will just take me furniture shopping and just straight up grab my bleep."

Chelsea Handler

"It’s kind of great to have a person like that represent everything that’s wrong in the world. It’s always a good thing to look at somebody and say, ’That’s the worst thing that could happen.’ I think we should keep [Trump] in the spotlight— not as a president, obviously." — Chelsea Handler at Variety’s Entertainment and Tech Summit, months after posting her naked body to Instagram in protest against Trump and admitting on Live With Kelly and Michael that she "bought a house in another country just in case" Trump wins.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a6129330/celebrities-react-hate-tweets-donald-trump/
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:52:24 pm by rangerrebew »