Author Topic: TRUMP DESTROYS #FakeNews Jim Acosta: “Ask The Angel Moms” If I’m Creating A National Emergency…Ange  (Read 353 times)

rangerrebew

TRUMP DESTROYS #FakeNews Jim Acosta: “Ask The Angel Moms” If I’m Creating A National Emergency…Angel Moms Confront Acosta [VIDEO]
Feb 15, 2019

Angel moms, whose American citizen children lost their lives at the hands of illegal aliens, joined President Trump in the front row of his press conference where he explained why he’s declaring a national emergency as a way to secure our porous southern border.

During his press conference, CNN’s Jim Acosta attacked President Trump and tried to embarrass him by suggesting that he’s “creating” or “concocting a national emergency” in order to get his wall, accusing him of not being able to get the wall any other way. President Trump brilliantly deferred to the Angel Moms, who were seated in the front row of his press conference, holding up pictures of their children, who were all American citizens killed by illegal aliens. Trump told Acosta, “Ask the Angel moms, Trump said, pointing to the mothers sitting in the front row, “What do you think? Do you think I’m creating something? Ask these incredible women who lost their daughters and their sons. Okay?”

https://100percentfedup.com/trump-destroys-fakenews-jim-acosta-ask-the-angel-moms-if-im-creating-a-national-emergencyangel-moms-confront-acosta-video/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Acosta Should be grateful.

In most other countries he'd disappear overnight.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com