Author Topic: Democrats Score Huge Victory: NYC Loses 25,000 Jobs and Tons of Cash  (Read 332 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats Score Huge Victory: NYC Loses 25,000 Jobs and Tons of Cash
Steven Ahle February 14, 2019

Democrats lead by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has successfully driven Amazon and it’s 25,000 jobs out of New York City. NYC will lose their city tax paid by those 25,000 workers not to mention the increased economic activity they would brought with them.

They criticized the $3 billion dollar tax break awarded to Amazon. They succeeded in driving them out, so what have they actually accomplished? They still will not get that three billion in taxes but they also lose 25,000 jobs and increased economic activity.

So, explain to me how that is a win. AOC doesn’t care about results as long as she gets favorable coverage by the press, no matter how stupid her agenda is.

https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1?.partner=sbc&.rand=e1t6nn53u6bk4

Offline jpsb

Re: Democrats Score Huge Victory: NYC Loses 25,000 Jobs and Tons of Cash
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 03:49:33 pm »
I though bribery (3 billion bribe) was against the law?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 03:52:45 pm »
I though bribery (3 billion bribe) was against the law?

I see from your question you studied economics and sat next to Alex from the Bronx.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 05:45:54 pm »
I see from your question you studied economics and sat next to Alex from the Bronx.

:silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy