Author Topic: Patrick Buchanan: Will Diversity Be the Death of the Democrats?  (Read 597 times)

rangerrebew

Patrick Buchanan: Will Diversity Be the Death of the Democrats?

Both of America's great national parties are coalitions.

But it is the Democratic Party that never ceases to celebrate diversity — racial, religious, ethnic, cultural — as its own and as America's "greatest strength."

Understandably so, for the party is home to a multitude of minorities.

It is the domain of the LGBTQ movement. In presidential elections, Democrats win 70 percent of Hispanics, Jews and Asian-Americans, and 90 percent of African-Americans.

Yet, lately, the party seems to be careening into a virtual war of all against all.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/patrick-j-buchanan/will-diversity-be-death-democrats

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Patrick Buchanan: Will Diversity Be the Death of the Democrats?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 02:57:50 pm »
Heard an evolutionary psychologist, Geoffrey Miller,(on Joe Rogan), who suggested Conservatives were interested in the future outcomes of their own offspring-culture, while leftists were interested in future outcomes of fishes and the environment.

My take--

"Keep America great," vs. "we are the people; we are the world"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 01:21:02 am »
Blacks, Mexicans, Gays, Muslims, you can see how sometimes, there might be conflicts especially if the whole thing is about identity politics.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 01:29:14 am »
Pat asks:
"Will Diversity Be the Death of the democrats?"

One time I have to disagree with Mr. Buchanan.

Diversity won't be the "death" of the democrat-communists.
But it will result in the death of traditional America.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 01:29:18 pm »
The lie is that Diversity makes one strong.

Dissimilar backgrounds weaken you and people shy away from those unlike themselves, especially in religion and language.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 05:19:33 pm »
It's already been the death of them.

Look at the Death Match they're fighting over a lousy wall because it'll interfere with their New Voter Drive.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 05:50:22 pm »
I'll say, China is seeking a homogeneous population, India has a very diverse population, they've both been around for thousands of years. There's details here, I know.

The way, the USA is approaching diversity, the Democrats at least, is wrong, it's just for power.  There might be ways for it to work out.

China, unfree and yes, India is on the freedom indexes as a free country.

Now, part of the diversity problem in the US has not been that we have strived for diversity,  To the contrary,  our immigration problem seems to be centered around the way we are allowing in a lot of people from the Equatorial region and 3rd world areas, basically, this is not being diverse. Mexico, Central America and so on.  And Islam does clash with our values, they are un-American values in Islam. Low skilled workers versus the educated, it's an equation alright.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 05:56:48 pm by TomSea »

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 05:54:49 pm »
Say hey, it is the "salad bowl" versus the "soup pot" that is a root of the trouble.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2019, 02:33:08 am »
I'll say, China is seeking a homogeneous population, India has a very diverse population, they've both been around for thousands of years. There's details here, I know.

The way, the USA is approaching diversity, the Democrats at least, is wrong, it's just for power.  There might be ways for it to work out.

China, unfree and yes, India is on the freedom indexes as a free country.

Now, part of the diversity problem in the US has not been that we have strived for diversity,  To the contrary,  our immigration problem seems to be centered around the way we are allowing in a lot of people from the Equatorial region and 3rd world areas, basically, this is not being diverse. Mexico, Central America and so on.  And Islam does clash with our values, they are un-American values in Islam. Low skilled workers versus the educated, it's an equation alright.
Where did you get the fact that China is seeking a homogeneous population?  It is presently 92% comprised of the Han peoples and has been that way for centuries.

Since China has 20% of the world's population and almost all are Han peoples, the Han represent almost 20% of the entire world's ethnic population.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington