Author Topic: Two Nigerian immigrants to be charged for Jussie Smollett 'hate crime'  (Read 415 times)

rangerrebew

February 15, 2019
Two Nigerian immigrants to be charged for Jussie Smollett 'hate crime'
By Taylor Day

It has been two and a half weeks since Jussie Smollett reported that he was the victim of a hate crime, and in that time, his story has fallen apart completely.  Recent developments in the case have suggested that the Empire actor staged his own assault with the help of two others in a desperate attempt to stay relevant as his character was possibly being written off the show.

A CBS Chicago reporter broke the news Thursday evening that the home of the two "persons of interests" in the widely circulated community alert was raided by Chicago police.  In that raid, they seized a list of items including multiple containers of bleach, a "red hat," an Empire script, a Mossberg rifle, and two computers.  The home is occupied by the two men, and at least one is an extra on Jussie Smollett's show, Empire.  The pair left for their home country of Nigeria immediately after the "attack."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/02/two_nigerian_immigrants_to_be_charged_for_jussie_smollett_hate_crime.html#ixzz5fbkJroHd

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 03:30:16 pm »
February 15, 2019
By Taylor Day

It has been two and a half weeks since Jussie Smollett reported that he was the victim of a hate crime, and in that time, his story has fallen apart completely.  Recent developments in the case have suggested that the Empire actor staged his own assault with the help of two others in a desperate attempt to stay relevant as his character was possibly being written off the show.

A CBS Chicago reporter broke the news Thursday evening that the home of the two "persons of interests" in the widely circulated community alert was raided by Chicago police.  In that raid, they seized a list of items including multiple containers of bleach, a "red hat," an Empire script, a Mossberg rifle, and two computers.  The home is occupied by the two men, and at least one is an extra on Jussie Smollett's show, Empire.  The pair left for their home country of Nigeria immediately after the "attack."

TMZ reported that these men were taken into custody at O'Hare Airport Wednesday night when they re-entered the country and were immediately brought in for questioning by police, who had been monitoring their travels.  An attorney for the two Nigerian men said charges against her clients are expected to be filed on Friday.  According to the TMZ report, Jussie Smollett was picked up Thursday morning and has also been interrogated.  While it is continuing to update its story, it should be noted that TMZ was the first to break Jussie's story and make the first claim that the alleged assault was committed by Trump-supporters.  TMZ's reporters are now reframing the story to represent the hoax that it is.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/02/two_nigerian_immigrants_to_be_charged_for_jussie_smollett_hate_crime.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Two Nigerian immigrants to be charged for Jussie Smollett 'hate crime'
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 03:45:40 pm »
 I think it safe for us to now declare the story a hoax

I kept an open mind with the possibility his version could be true. But it appears it’s definitely a staged hoax
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 03:48:21 pm »
I think it safe for us to now declare the story a hoax

I kept an open mind with the possibility his version could be true. But it appears it’s definitely a staged hoax

This clown should be charged for making a false report. I'd love to see the networks have to report that.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 03:53:45 pm »
Topics merged.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 03:56:33 pm »
So why haven't they arrested Juicy for his part in the hoax?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.