Author Topic: UK schoolgirl who joined ISIL 'could be prevented' from return  (Read 342 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
UK schoolgirl who joined ISIL 'could be prevented' from return
« on: February 15, 2019, 10:55:08 am »
People in the UK do NOT want her there, this is a big thing over there. Apparently there is a picture of her and there is a severed head nearby in a bin!  Maybe she has a baby too, check story for details. Apparently, many in the UK are very upset about this, rightfully so.  Tweets online call her scum.  More following story #1.

UK schoolgirl who joined ISIL 'could be prevented' from return
Home secretary says Britons who joined ISIL could be prosecuted after Shamima Begum, 19, said she wants to 'come home'.

A pregnant British teenager who fled to Syria as a schoolgirl to live in ISIL's so-called "caliphate" could be prevented from returning to the UK, the home secretary has said.

Sajid Javid told the Times: "We must remember that those who left Britain to join Daesh [ISIL] were full of hate for our country.

"My message is clear - if you have supported terrorist organisations abroad I will not hesitate to prevent your return. If you do manage to return you should be ready to be questioned, investigated and potentially prosecuted".

Read more at: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/uk-schoolgirl-joined-isil-prevented-return-190215063258093.html

See, here is this #%@%#
BRAINWASHED British ISIS schoolgirl Shamima Begum, 19, says seeing severed heads in bins ‘didn’t faze me at all’

The teenage ISIS recruit described life with fundamentalists as 'normal'

By Charlie Parker
14th February 2019, 10:14 am
Updated: 14th February 2019, 12:38 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8425091/isis-schoolgirl-shamima-begum-severed-heads/
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 10:58:23 am by TomSea »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: UK schoolgirl who joined ISIL 'could be prevented' from return
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 12:33:03 am »
She made her bed with isis.
Let her lay in it with 'em!