Author Topic: Trump, Colombia's Duque Discuss Efforts to Oust Venezuela's Maduro  (Read 341 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think I saw some coverage of this on Fox, Colombia's relatively new president, Duque, has been visiting the nation's capitol.
Trump, Colombia's Duque Discuss Efforts to Oust Venezuela's Maduro 
Last Updated: February 13, 2019 10:22 PM
    Ken Bredemeier

U.S. President Donald Trump talks with reporters as he sits with Colombian President Ivan Duque at the start of a meeting in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, Feb. 13, 2019.

Colombian President Ivan Duque says he wants to “put an end to the brutal dictatorship” in Venezuela.

Duque was in Washington Wednesday where he met with President Donald Trump to talk about efforts to drive Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro from power.

Trump said Venezuela is “in turmoil. People are being treated so badly. I’m not happy about it.”

Venezuelans liIne up as they cross the Colombian-Venezuelan border over the Simon Bolivar International Bridge outskirts of Cucuta, Colombia Feb. 13, 2019.

Read more at: https://www.voanews.com/a/trump-colombia-s-duque-discuss-efforts-to-oust-venezuela-s-maduro-/4785512.html

They aren't here now, the last picture is from 2 days ago. Conceivably, we could have an even bigger refugee crisis in the Western hemisphere, an article was already posted on this. I may repost here later.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump, Colombia's Duque Discuss Efforts to Oust Venezuela's Maduro
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 12:41:50 am »
How to oust Maduro:

Send in the troops.
Our army vs. their "army".
Shouldn't last too long.