Author Topic: Trump upgraded Obama's White House golf simulator. Wait, how are we only now learning about this sim  (Read 432 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
President Trump personally paid to upgrade a “golf simulator” originally installed in the White House by former President Barack Obama, according to an anonymously sourced Washington Post report.

I have so many questions.

First, was the White House bowling alley not good enough?

Second, and more seriously, why are we only now learning about the White House’s “golf simulator”? Good on the Post for reporting Trump spent nearly $50,000 of his own money to upgrade the Obama-era toy, but the man who originally installed the simulator has been out of office for going on three years. This means that the golf program has been around for even longer than that. Thank God for elected Republicans. If not for them, I guess we’d never hear about government excess or the laziness of our elected officials.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump-upgraded-obamas-white-house-golf-simulator-wait-how-are-we-only-now-learning-about-this-simulator
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You mean a 60" flat screen, a Wii, and golf similation game weren't enough for these two?

Sheesh.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.