Author Topic: Jussie Smollett On MAGA Hats: ‘I Never Said That!’  (Read 734 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jussie Smollett On MAGA Hats: ‘I Never Said That!’
« on: February 14, 2019, 03:18:44 pm »
Jussie Smollett On MAGA Hats: ‘I Never Said That!’
9:21 AM 02/14/2019 | US
Neetu Chandak | Education and Politics Reporter

“Empire” star Jussie Smollett disputed the narrative that his alleged January attackers wore Make America Great Again (MAGA) hats in an interview with “Good Morning America” Thursday.

“I never said that!” Smollett said.

Several media outlets reported that Smollett said the alleged attackers wore MAGA hats, but Smollett says that’s inaccurate.

“I didn’t need to add anything like that,” Smollett said. “They called me a [bleep]. They called me a [bleep]. There’s no which way you cut it. I don’t need some MAGA hat as the cherry on top of some racist sundae.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/14/jussie-smollett-maga-hats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Re: Jussie Smollett On MAGA Hats: ‘I Never Said That!’
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 04:17:36 pm »
 :bsflag:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 04:25:05 pm »
As his story starts to unwind..the back pedaling commences.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 04:25:08 pm »
 *****rollingeyes*****

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 04:52:47 pm »
IF? this attack did occur, I would bet a paycheck that it was Black thugs, possibly homosexuals themselves, and he is covering for them.
He doesn't want to be known as a 'snitch' on the streets. That would be dangerous.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 04:59:52 pm »
 Did he himself claim that they were wearing those hats or did the media claim that? If he didn’t, but the media reported that they were, then he is correct
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 05:16:19 pm »
As his story starts to unwind..the back pedaling commences.

This helps explain why he refused to give the Chicago cops the evidence on his phone.  He can change his story all he wants as long as there is no evidence to dispute his stories.  If the cops decide to go after him for False Reporting, they can get a Warrant to compel that evidence from the cell carrier, even if he deleted it from his phone.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 05:18:16 pm »
Did he himself claim that they were wearing those hats or did the media claim that? If he didn’t, but the media reported that they were, then he is correct

We'll probably never be able to say definitively if he's allowed to keep the full phone data hidden.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 06:09:14 pm »
Did he himself claim that they were wearing those hats or did the media claim that?
He said they yelled "This is MAGA country." Whether there were hats involved is a distinction without a difference.
https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/29/empire-star-jussie-smollett-attacked-hospitalized-homophobic-hate-crime/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024